No announcement yet.

Jose Canseco shoots off middle finger while cleaning gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure he has drug, weapons, and domestic violence convictions under his belt. I'm not sure guns are for him.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Another guy I used to work with would forget his gun was loaded and had shot 3 or 4 holes in his floor, and the shot himself in the leg. His wife told him he was an idiot and made him drive himself to the hospital.
      Similar story...

I worked with a guy that was kind of a gun nut. He had an apartment, and slept with an old school S&W .45 revolver under his pillow. One night, he had a dream about an intruder and proceeded to blast him. The sound of the actual gunshot woke him up, lol. He had blown a hole just above his bedroom door. He said he was surprised that none of his neighbors called the cops.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Don't Tread on Me Bro!

Comment

Shot the bird
          WRX

Comment

lol, why does the media think guns require licenses? They live in their own little world of regulation.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Psssh. 1 inning, out of 17k, 20 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                lol, why does the media think guns require licenses? They live in their own little world of regulation.
                I have emailed about 30 Hollywood writers about that. It really bothers me when it's a show I like, and it's set somewhere super rural, like Longmire. I realize it's a convenient plot device for them to use, but it takes me out of the moment every time.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Doesn't surprise me one bit!

I'll still never forget how Jose helped turn a double into a home run when he was playing outfield!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Psssh. 1 inning, out of 17k, 20 yrs ago.
                    He also injured his arms and was out the rest of the season for that stunt.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      dropped in value to 9/10

/thread.

get it?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        He also injured his arms and was out the rest of the season for that stunt.
                        He never hit me as a "team player."

But he did have living legend status while with the A's, the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

I never understood people who don't clear a weapon before cleaning it.
                          Save time by doing both simultaneously, is my guess.

Comment

Jose can you seeeeeeeeeeee??

Comment

I am not a super big gun expert, no CHL, no military time, etc. However, I was taught to make sure the firearm is not loaded, if your going to clean it, when I was 5 years old!
                              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

So what member on here shot the ceiling of another member's house?

Always love the lines about either forgetting the gun is loaded or it went off because cleaning.

Comment

Working...
                                X