And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    As long as it stays below $3 /gal I would be happy. There has to be a happy medium somewhere. I'll admit sub $2 is just bad for the O/G industry, and I doubt producers have passed the savings along to the consumer.

Can't we all just get along?
    $2.25 to $2.40 and no higher. At that point, people will still spend a little extra to stimulate other sectors of the economy beyond O&G. I personally would like to see the $2/gal as the level, but people would rather ride a roller coaster than a stable price/profit.

Comment

• they hit me for $1.99 yesterday. cheap enough that i still did a burnout when pulling away from the pump!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Welcome to the joke. Make yourself at home.
        Not sure what your problem is but why don't you go find someone else to bother? I know you probably have low self esteem but the Internet trash talk won't boost it much.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          by laying down it will allow the price to rise again. U.S. has oversupplied market big time
          Way to dial everyone in, Roethlisberger!

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          Not sure what your problem is but why don't you go find someone else to bother? I know you probably have low self esteem but the Internet trash talk won't boost it much.
          That's trash talking? Do you prefer pads with wings or tampons...because your weeping cunt is bleeding.

Comment

In all seriousness, do you have a condition I should be aware of? Aspergers or something?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Way to dial everyone in, Roethlisberger!

That's trash talking? Do you prefer pads with wings or tampons...because your weeping cunt is bleeding.
                Originally posted by YALE View Post
                In all seriousness, do you have a condition I should be aware of? Aspergers or something?
                lmao!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Atleast we wont have to drive far in a few year to go to a new theme park. More details next week

Comment

Is anyone in here bothered??

Comment

• Weatherford cutting 5000 starting today, with another 3000 likely after that. 85% are expected to be North American cuts.

Outside of those 5000-8000 they are also offering a "Voluntary Separation Opportunity Program"

With Weatherford's cuts, the Big 4 oil service firms have announced about 30,000 lay-offs in the first 35 days of 2015. And all have signaled more cuts are coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Weatherford cutting 5000 starting today, with another 3000 likely after that. 85% are expected to be North American cuts.

Outside of those 5000-8000 they are also offering a "Voluntary Separation Opportunity Program"
                        I thought I heard Obama say before the superbowl the exploration industry was doing great and we have lowest unemployment #'s in a long time and lower gas prices both?? I am confused, do people really believe things that come out of his mouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          I thought I heard Obama say before the superbowl the exploration industry was doing great and we have lowest unemployment #'s in a long time and lower gas prices both?? I am confused, do people really believe things that come out of his mouth?
                          yes, yes they do.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Weatherford cutting 5000 starting today, with another 3000 likely after that. 85% are expected to be North American cuts.

Just kissing that Saudi King's ring.

Comment

Yep. I was actually cut Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 93koupe View Post
                                Yep. I was actually cut Tuesday.
                                Sorry to hear. Best of luck in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X