• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    developmet
    Back to that no imagination, huh?

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Possibly one of my favorite things ever posted to the internet. It's like a stoner's inner monologue taken to the keyboard.

No wonder you like him so much.

I was pretty drunk when I made a lot of my past posts lol, used to drink a whole lot more than I do now
    WH

Comment

• ahahahahahahaha!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Want to see me piss off Rick? Watch.

..."Black people".

<--waits for threatening PM
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          They already know the battery to develop. Its called the lithium air battery. Its just no one has put up the cash to get it all sorted out yet. It would have vents in it, as it would need to be exposed to oxygen. But its 15x better than a lithium ion battery. You could go thousands of miles on one charge, vs 300 miles on li-ion

And nobody seems interested in developing it lol
          Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Oh rly? Where did you graduate? What year? Are you actually an R&D engineer? What is your degree in? Please do tell.

Well, the word "development" generally confers the idea that it isn't fully "known". Not real sure what is so hard to understand about this concept...

How do you think new technologies appear? As if by magic? I never made any claims as to knowing all about this stuff. I couldn't begin to postulate where you got that idea. Please learn some basic reading comprehension before you come in here acting all Mr. Knowitall. Now I'm sure you'll go off on how I've said I have some kind of phd or some nonsense, when I have said numerous times that I don't even have the associates degree yet. But I wouldn't expect you to know that because from your posts it looks as if you don't even read half a post before you go off on some blithering tangent.
          So youre telling me development is free? Read the first post from you that i responded to.

Im a design engineer so i work with both R&D groups As well as physical components. My BS is from uta in mechanical engineering with a minor in materals science. My graduate degree is engineering management from OSU. i was only at halliburton for a little over 2 years and i believe i filed 14 patents most of which were with R&D groups...some may have been combined but i cant Remember.

Comment

• I once built a potato gun out of PVC and a taser that used car starter fluid as fuel . I consider it one of my great engineering feats.

Comment

Want to see me piss off Rick? Watch.

..."Black people".

<--waits for threatening PM
              no, we just want to see you piss off.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                So youre telling me development is free? Read the first post from you that i responded to.
                Read the post you replied to. I'm pretty sure that money being spent on RandD was heavily implied.

Second link in the google search. Its sad when I'm the one googling shit

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                no, we just want to see you piss off.

lol. Already have, and will again!
                WH

Comment

• Shit is getting real in here... for real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Shit is getting real in here... for real!
                    Im gonna burn this mother down!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Shit is getting real in here... for real!
                      I'm about to go take a real shit. Is that the same?
                      WH

Comment

...Its just no one has put up the cash to get it all sorted out yet....

And nobody seems interested in developing it lol
                        Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Read the post you replied to. I'm pretty sure that money being spent on RandD was heavily implied. ...

wow you really are that dumb...

Comment

lol. Already have, and will again!
                          When? If you already have, why are you here now?

Makes you wonder.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Only 3 down this week. Looks like were gaining vertical but still losing directional and horizontal. Sucks for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              wow you really are that dumb...
                              lol, I'm surprised you could even read the reply. Hell I'm impressed!

I really hope I'm never exposed to anything you've worked on, in the slightest way. Wouldn't be safe.
                              WH

Comment

• Sometimes I look through the forum sections and I get excited to see a new post in a thread that have found or find interesting. Then I see that Gasser64 has made the most recent comment and I am let down.

This thread has been the exception to the above.

Comment

Working...
                                X