No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to hear this...I worked for Mike for a couple of years, and he was a really good guy. Rip my friend...godspeed

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      If I recall correctly.. then I did meet him at Seb's fights. RIP man
      Damn just found out myself. I would always see him posting on FB some of the work he had done and always offering up his services after a big storm. I didn't recognize the name at first until I see his old name on Canada and saw his avatar. The first time I met him was at his house for SEB and Steve's fight. RIP Mike Christiana.

Comment

Jose, that was the first time I met him in person as well. He did that like 5 or 6 times IIRC.

Comment

Dangit.

RIP, Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Wiecked View Post
            Jose, that was the first time I met him in person as well. He did that like 5 or 6 times IIRC.
            Ya I only went out there a couple of times because it was pretty far for me but it was worth both trips. Ran into a bunch of old schoolers I hadn't seen in a while and got a chance to see some board members take out some frustration on each other LOL!

Comment

That sucks RIP Mike

Comment

Rip

Comment

Was this the backyard trespass guy? Ive always enjoyed his content and humor. Rest in peace, this life is too short.

Comment

I know he and I had some issues over the past year, but I wouldn't wish this on him or his family. Any other details?

Comment

Rip

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

Very sad news. I wish the best for his friends, and especially his family.

Comment

I really hate to hear this. I only met him once in person, and talked to him a few times online. He seemed like a good guy.

Rest in Peace, Mike.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Shit..............RIP Mike.

I had a shit roof and he would come out almost every year and patch it for me. Great guy. You will be missed Mike.

Comment

Sad to hear. Any info on what happened to him?

Comment

Working...
                                X