50Resto, awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50Resto, awesome

Been buying from them for years fixing things on my car here and there. Back in late 2013 I bought the weather strip kit from them and installed it. Couldn't even shut my doors after I put the door to body seals on. Had to adjust the door catch out quite a bit and I still have to slam the crap out of my door. I Figured it would take a few days or so to compress and didn't bother to call or anything. Went through the car was one day and it leaked like crazy on the passanger side. That was my red flag that these things were not right. So I finnaly wrote a review today (several months after I installed them) about how they are not that great at all. Not a huge bash or anything (3 out of 5 stars) just a hey these are not that great etc try something else. I only saw one feedback that was the same as mine the rest were all perfect scores. They call me and offer to ship me some OE replacments that are smaller at no charge. Brillant! So if there is any question that that compay is great, let it be known. I like them a lot

That's awesome! Nothing but good experiences here.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

They always ship really Fast... most things i get the next day!

Comment

I have also had great experiences with them
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          That's awesome! Nothing but good experiences here.
          They sell Toyota parts? Ha
          Originally posted by soap
          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
            They sell Toyota parts? Ha
            Well, you know, never had a BAD experience...
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Damn the ones I bought from them did the same thing. I had to slam my doors ever since i put the new runners on. I should have wrote a review!
              1997 viper gts
              1986 turbo mustang
              1987 Buick grand national
              1972 nova

Comment

I just put them on yesterday and I have to slam the ish out of my door and hatch for em to close. If I bring the striker out the door wont line up. Those things are thick.
                sigpic

Comment

I had the guy measure the OE style and he said it was1/8" shorter and quite a bit softer than their AM style. BTW I have a 92 lx.

Comment

I also bought that kit and just slammed my doors really hard, after the summer and a couple of slams it broke in and fit perfect, but i have also always had good experiences there, i like their layaway policy too

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

They've always treated me right. I bought a RAM 900 clutch from them. I had it installed and it seemed like it didn't 'feel' right. About a month later the TOB broke. When I had it towed to the local performance shop, they said that the TOB looked like it wasn't the right one. When I opened the box the clutch came in it looked like it had been opened but I really didn't pay it to much attention, everything was new. It seemed like it was defective TOB or it had been replaced with a similar one or not the right size.
                      I went back to LMR and took them the clutch, pressure plate, busted TOB and explained what had happened. They ordered me a new clutch kit from RAM, I was going to Corpus Christi for a week so on my way back I picked it up, no charge and no hassles and a apology. They even offered to pay for all or part of the re-install, I told them thanks and I appreciated it, but I was just thankful they gave me all new stuff. They have and always will been a stand up company in my experiences with them.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've been ordering from them for years also as do most of my customers and there really good on fixing any problems we've had in the past. I'll tell you guy's this, if you order those damn J&M camber plates you better tell them to open the box first and account for all the parts that should be there. About 3 months ago we ordered a set and the lower plate (that has the studs welded to it) was not in the box. No big deal because it's happened a few times before, it took a total of 4 boxes to receive one that had all the parts. They walked to the back and opened 10 boxes and only one was complete...lol. Not a fault of there's so much just a pain in ass to deal with but they took care of us no questions asked.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys. If y'all ever need anything, you are more than welcome to shoot me a PM as well. I usually log in every day. I don't post much, just lurk in the background.
                          Jarrod.Shelburne@latemodelrestoration.com
                          LatemodelRestoration.com

Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
                          Facebook|YouTube

Comment

If any of these idiots apply for a job.... You know what to do... F&R autosales will be closed shortly.

I am LMFAO at the yelp reviews ______________ http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=030_1421237536 http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2015/01/14/westport-car-dealership-messes-with-pizza-delivery-guy-feels-internet-wrath/zXO7rV6jreriD63xG0bj5L/story.html http://www.yelp.com/biz/f-and-r-auto-sales-westport (Warning: The

Just sayin.

Great job btw.

Comment

Pretty cool that they went out of the way to make right. They'll be around a long time I bet

Comment

Working...
                              X