No announcement yet.

50Resto, awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always try to give them my business they seem to be a good company.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I think they may have tried to call me today. They left a voicemail and I could hear someone say DFWmustangs.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
        Pretty cool that they went out of the way to make right. They'll be around a long time I bet
        Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        I always try to give them my business they seem to be a good company.
        I've been doing business with them since they were in east Waco in a small shop they that they outgrew very fast. I drove there to pick up a Pro 5.0 Shifter. The way they conduct business they have and always will be successful.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They are not in waco anymore??

Originally posted by DOHCTR
          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

They are in Hewitt just south of Waco.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wish someone up there would hook a brother up with front only 1991 leather seats. Seems like all they have on the website are fronts and rears

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I wish someone up there would hook a brother up with front only 1991 leather seats. Seems like all they have on the website are fronts and rears
                Call them, TMI offers front only, and IIRC that is what LMR is selling.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I called someone before and all they said they could get were the whole kit. Tmi does offer fronts only other places tho. I'll pm the LMR guy.

Comment

I called someone before and all they said they could get were the whole kit. Tmi does offer fronts only other places tho. I'll pm the LMR guy.
                    Just an FYI, I called TMI direct on getting covers for my 69. Going off the LMR website, and knowing what I know from the extremely frustrating call to TMI, It's likely that you can buy the whole set CHEAPER than just he fronts, especially direct from TMI. I dont know what others are selling the front only for though, didnt look.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I bought some opal gray floor mats for my 93 and the match wasn't very good. Jarrod did his best to get me taken care of... he went above and beyond trying to help. Hats off to Jarrod personally

The boss who got in touch w/ me offered the 5% or whatever it is that we can get at any time. It was a nice gesture I guess but basically I was a little surprised after hearing all of the good customer service reviews. I would have been less upset of the Opal mats were not more expensive than most of the other colors.

Comment

I installed one this weekend and noticed one difference. The OEM style have holes every foot or so. I think that may be why the non OEM style are so hard to shut since they have no holes.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                          I installed one this weekend and noticed one difference. The OEM style have holes every foot or so. I think that may be why the non OEM style are so hard to shut since they have no holes.
                          You may be right, the air has nowhere to escape. They did make my car soo much quieter inside!
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought you got new seats from Jeremy?
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I thought you got new seats from Jeremy?
                              I got a new rear, and a 90% good passenger. Driver's side needs help still, but they are fox factory seats vs those 94-95 couch seats that I couldn't drive the car with because my head was over the windshield.

I just want new leather on the driver's seat, but no one sells just 1 seat recover, and the last upholstery shop I talked to wanted 400-500 per seat to recover in leather.

Comment

That's what I paid for Ford leather to redo my Cobra drivers seat. I did get new foam too, but I could have paid a little more and got some aftermarket pair of seats.

Comment

Working...
                                X