Texas volunteer firefighter resigns after allegedly killing dogs, posting photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    I have offered to buy her any gun, knife, lead sap, extendable baton, pepper spray, taser, or cattle prod she wants. She's not into any of those solutions, because she loves dogs too much. I honestly think if it came down to her or a dog, she'd rather die than kill the dog. On a positive note, we went by and the dogs were in the fence. Seems like it was accidental.
    Pepper spray could be saving the life over the alternative of getting bit or not learning to not attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Pepper spray could be saving the life over the alternative of getting bit or not learning to not attack.
      You're preaching to the choir, dude.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Broads...

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          For sure, but a lot people just don't fence them in, because they were raised on a ranch in east bumfuck nowhere, and don't understand that a dog's best friend in town is a good fence.

Case in point: I have to go have what I'm sure will be a lovely chat with an asshole about keeping his dogs in his yard, because my girlfriend just called me frantically about one of them chasing her while she was running. This will be more fun than I can handle, I'm sure.
          Try one of these. It does ZERO permanent damage and hurts like hell. I have used them on aggressive dogs before, it works like a charm and I keep them in each of my work trucks. One dog still rolls over on his back when he sees me until I tell him that he can get back up. I had my ex hit me with one and it feels like you are being set on fire but only leaves a bruise on you.

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            When my son got bit, it was some fucks from Liberia that would open their front door, let the dog run out, do his business, terrorize the neighborhood kids, then let him back in.

Animal control did nothing until I called the cops, even then, their actions were only based on my reactions and limited knowledge of the law.

I fucking loathe people that don't handle animals properly. That includes cats. If you own them, contain them. I don't want my kids in fear or my bushes smelling like cat piss.
            Surely the story doesn't end there.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Try one of these. It does ZERO permanent damage and hurts like hell. I have used them on aggressive dogs before, it works like a charm and I keep them in each of my work trucks. One dog still rolls over on his back when he sees me until I tell him that he can get back up. I had my ex hit me with one and it feels like you are being set on fire but only leaves a bruise on you.

http://www.coldsteel.com/Product/95S..._42_BLACK.aspx
              I'll run it by her. Many thanks.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
              X