I laugh heartily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    Did anyone hear that Madonna is re-inventing herself?
    Did you see that ho get yanked down the stairs?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      We need a diagram of who's screwed who.
      Looks like they both screwed each other pretty good
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
        Was that Dan Bishop , project manager @ GE? I heard he hooked up in a three way with mach1marauder and stole a bunch of liquor bottles from a bar at a christmas party.
        Him and Chris. Thrown all them in hera

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          Literally laughing my ass off!

There is a definite "who's fucking who" .
          Magnus wishes he could get in on one of my threesomes.

I am absolutely crushed that my importance is so low.

Oh, who is on second. I don't know is on first.

Logged in just to comment on this shit!! No one corrected this?? NO ONE?!?!?! For fuck sake people!!!

I don't know is on third base, Robert!!! Who is on first.

and text me if Denny and others come into town

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
            Logged in just to comment on this shit!! No one corrected this?? NO ONE?!?!?! For fuck sake people!!!

I don't know is on third base, Robert!!! Who is on first.

and text me if Denny and others come into town
            Lmmfao!!!

I felt it would be lost forever.

Will do, Man!

Comment

• So there's some beer drinkin, cheating fat girls in east Texas? Ya don't say!

Comment

• ^^^ Lmfao!
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  So there's some beer drinkin, cheating fat girls in east Texas? Ya don't say!
                  Hahahahahaahaha

Comment

Odd that the point of that post is disregarded.

I didn't think my sperm worked either.
                    Odd that you completely fell for the "I took my pill" BS. If you don't realize this was planned you're crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      I've got pre-op tomorrow and surgery on Tuesday. We'll have to set something up so we can start more threads out of it. Can't let a trip go to waste.
                      What happened?

And that's what those fuckers get for offering 26 weeks of sick time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        What happened?

And that's what those fuckers get for offering 26 weeks of sick time.
                        Busted it on the job. No sick time. I get paid through workers comp and light duty work. I'll be off completely after the surgery until the Dr releases me back.

Comment

Odd that you completely fell for the "I took my pill" BS. If you don't realize this was planned you're crazy.
                          She never said that. Had she done that, you would be absolutely correct.

Wade called her a waste of a woman for not being able to provide him a child for their marriage.
                          I had 19 years of solid whoring with no blips on the radar.

Honestly, I wouldn't give a shit if she was on fertility pills and planned the whole thing out.
                          We made a beautiful son and our life is coming together beautifully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Busted it on the job. No sick time. I get paid through workers comp and light duty work. I'll be off completely after the surgery until the Dr releases me back.
                            Man us office bitches got 26/weeks of sick time. While I was there I took a total of 0 sick days.

Recover soon and good bless.

Comment

Talk about bullshit...
                              Never been on the pill .... Ever
                              Had 7 miscarriages after 2011. After myriad of tests my OBGYN said due to my age, 40, it was very unlikely I'd carry to term.
                              Thanks for voicing your ignorance though....

Comment

She never said that. Had she done that, you would be absolutely correct.

Wade called her a waste of a woman for not being able to provide him a child for their marriage.
                                I had 19 years of solid whoring with no blips on the radar.

Honestly, I wouldn't give a shit if she was on fertility pills and planned the whole thing out.
                                We made a beautiful son and our life is coming together beautifully.
                                You can't make a whore into a house wife brah. To think for one minute that there won't be another thread at some point in the future about your nasty breakup / divorce because some other degenerate on this site had been parking the beef bus in tuna town is more than a little naive. Just remember how you met her and the circumstances. Don't think that's "all behind us now".

Comment

Working...
                                X