No announcement yet.

an open call to all in my clan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something about 'flip flop wearing junyarder' has a strong appeal to me. Any way I can get paid for being around a junkyard, wearing flip flops?
    WH

Comment

• Good luck Forrest on whatever it is your chasing.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Here's a random memory for the old-schoolers!

Forrest's wagon on the dyno, sending ripples through his Pep Boys tires.... Adam, Jose, I think Sharer were there... and that guy Dennis (?) broke his distributor trying to do a burnout in his LTD? Man that seems like a lifetime ago!

Comment

• I'm not gonna pretend like I know what's going on here, but good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Comment

• Good luck

Comment

• We met once at Papa's for an M&M gtg. No one needed to tell me your name, I just looked down and saw these big gnarly bare feet on hot concrete. While we haven't always agreed on things I've always respected your insight. Best of luck to you!

Comment

• good luck buddy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Keith, I've been thinking about you lately, and I'm sure glad to see you posting. I gotta reach out to KJ and man, has anybody heard from Sealy?

Bro, I always think about the ppl from the site who have impacted me in a positive way, I still tell stories of you, Jose,KJ, Don and the rest of the crew I had the pleasure of knowing.

KJ and I reach out to each other frequently, but not as often as I would like..completely my fault, heh.

Sealy? Last I heard he was married/divorced and got married again with child in tow, and hes a cop up north? Again, 3rd party info so it might not all be correct lol.

Glad to see you on the up and up Forrest. You've been through a lot and always come up roses bro. Fighting the good fight!

-keith

Comment

• Good luck Forrest, you've always helped us out and made our trucks run great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      Here's a random memory for the old-schoolers!

Forrest's wagon on the dyno, sending ripples through his Pep Boys tires.... Adam, Jose, I think Sharer were there... and that guy Dennis (?) broke his distributor trying to do a burnout in his LTD? Man that seems like a lifetime ago!
                      Spot on.

I actually found these the other day when I posted in this thread. July 1998.

Comment

• ^nice!

Comment

• Cooter - It looks like I'm WAY late to this discussion and hope I'm not to late, but wishing you all the luck and serenity as I possibly can. Life has been kicking my A$$ lately (some good/some bad) and I just haven't had enough time to keep track of what's going on here and a few other places I hang out. Anyway, let me know if I can be of any help to you. Lord knows I've been through a lot of shit in my life, so if I can turn that negative into something positive and assist you, it would be my pleasure.

Comment

• Very satisfactory luck to you!

Comment

• Good luck!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X