Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[
    Originally posted by davbrucas;1462652 [B
    You know, I want to like Slow99 since people I know from here say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive[/B]. Makes it hard to see what others see.

Now I didn't read the thread in question so my comment has nothing to do with it.
    There's a few of us that fit that description.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      He's a good guy, but like 90% of us here he takes part in the dick measuring contest as well as having fun winding people up. He does that with subtle jabs and shit talking to try demonstrating superiority. People buy very deeply into some of that behavior from a few members that are good at talking shit without getting deep into argument.
      just say bcoop, man..

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        It's getting close.
        I like how when other people do it, meh. But when certain people do it, its somehow so much more infuriating/irritating. Must be the whole in-crowd thing.

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        You know, I want to like Slow99 since people I know from here say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive. Makes it hard to see what others see.

Now I didn't read the thread in question so my comment has nothing to do with it.
        This is why I started this thread. Guy thinks he's so much better than everyone else, cause, you know, he's the only one on this board who ever went to college. I'm not saying I've graduated, I haven't. I'm not talking about me, however. There are plenty of others here.

He also acts like all this financial bullshit puts him on some kind of pedestal because "zomg its so difficult"! lol he thinks its actual rocket science or something.
        WH

Comment

Oh and

in before he comes by to try and make it sound uber complicated
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I like how when other people do it, meh. But when certain people do it, its somehow so much more infuriating/irritating. Must be the whole in-crowd thing.

This is why I started this thread. Guy thinks he's so much better than everyone else, cause, you know, he's the only one on this board who ever went to college. I'm not saying I've graduated, I haven't. I'm not talking about me, however. There are plenty of others here.

He also acts like all this financial bullshit puts him on some kind of pedestal because "zomg its so difficult"! lol he thinks its actual rocket science or something.

I would say with him having that status, i claim he is better them me.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              I would say with him having that status, i claim he is better them me.
              Sorry but nobody is somehow "better" than someone else just because they went to college, and now make money using their degree. I think you'll find most people here would agree with that statement.
              WH

Comment

He's a good guy, but like 90% of us here he takes part in the dick measuring contest as well as having fun winding people up. He does that with subtle jabs and shit talking to try demonstrating superiority. People buy very deeply into some of that behavior from a few members that are good at talking shit without getting deep into argument.
                Wait, maybe I'M the one being trolled then.

Dammit!!
                WH

Comment

Justin; youz a ho.

Comment

Comment

Sorry but nobody is somehow "better" than someone else just because they went to college, and now make money using their degree. I think you'll find most people here would agree with that statement.

Dammit ass, was trying to make a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by gasser64 View Post
                        sorry but nobody is somehow "better" than someone else just because they went to college, and now make money using their degree. I think you'll find most people here would agree with that statement.
                        u mad bro?

Comment

Tell that to all those that tell posters on here about their grammer.

Comment

college has nothing to do with the 4 million reasons slow99 is better than you.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oh and

in before he comes by to try and make it sound uber complicated
                              How many credit swap derivatives would you say you've calculated?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah I don't believe that. May be true...but i can't imagine its remotely close to daily.
                                For every page of threads you see on the forum, there is at least one, if not 2-3 deleted threads. There are two in the fist page of the BP now.

Comment

Working...
                                X