So what happened to slow99's thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happened to slow99's thread?

I start asking questions and he gives flaky, evasive answers and then deletes it? lol
    WH

It's quite simple. I got the responses I was seeking then you started posting your usual drivel so I deleted it.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

So instead of actually answering, you simply sling insults and chicken shit your way out. Gotcha. Oh and btw i wasn't the only one in there asking questions.

Lets see if the mods will make your thread into a sticky. Something tells me they won't. But I'm asking for it. Lets see if they're as non partisan as they claim. They brought back one of my threads at your request, lets see if they'll bring back one of yours at mine.
      WH

Comment

There's nothing to answer. Every answer you were looking for was already posted in that thread. You clearly just weren't keeping up.
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          So instead of actually answering, you simply sling insults and chicken shit your way out. Gotcha. Oh and btw i wasn't the only one in there asking questions.

Lets see if the mods will make your thread into a sticky. Something tells me they won't. But I'm asking for it. Lets see if they're as non partisan as they claim. They brought back one of my threads at your request, lets see if they'll bring back one of yours at mine.
          They brought yours back because you were outed after continually denying who you were, then tried to cover it up.

I posted a poll, got the responses I was seeking, then deleted it when you started posting your typical garbage.

Comment

Jesus tap dancing Christ...
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Slow99 said he would delete it if idiots started trolling. I guess you just had to test him, Gasser.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Slow99 > Gasser64

Comment

cliff notes?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    cliff notes?
                    The homeowner's poll. There's really nothing to it - he started posting nonsense and I already had 143 responses to the poll and the data I wanted so I just deleted it the thread.

He started this thread because I brought up the fact that he deleted his thread in which Cooter outed him for being Justin after he'd denied it for months - I knew he would do this.
                    Last edited by slow99; 05-09-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

He started this thread because I brought up the fact that he deleted his thread in which Cooter outed him for being Justin after he'd denied it for months - I knew he would do this.
                      He's as predictable as a woman, isn't he? Shit cracks me up.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Damn...I'm not down with a delete regardless.

Much dissappont.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          They brought yours back because you were outed after continually denying who you were, then tried to cover it up.

I posted a poll, got the responses I was seeking, then deleted it when you started posting your typical garbage.
                          I didn't ask anything that other people weren't already asking, so your "garbage" doesn't really hold up. Its a little odd, almost as if you have something to hide. My guess is that you just wanted to ask a quick question, but there are certain people that you didn't want to know you were asking, or what you were asking. So you deleted the thread and then lied about the reasons.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                            cliff notes?
                            Slow99 had a poll/pole/pool to in order to do a little research.

Said he would delete the thread if people starting being fucktards.

Gasser took the invitation to show said fucktardedness.

People upset that Slow no longer offers free advice, because 'Murica and we all want somethin for nothin.

Slow deleted thread.

Gasser screams Jade Helm 172 and throws tantrum.

Gasser thinks people give a fuck.

People still haven't forgotten that Gasser is Justin and a lying, idiotic fuckwit.

You're welcome.

Comment

LOL! This thread is more funner than the last one!

Comment

Working...
                              X