Just a Reminder for all my Dfwm fam..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Reminder for all my Dfwm fam..

Just wanted to extend our referral program to you guys.
    We know you and your friends and family have tons of repair facilities to choose from so this is our way of saying thank you for choosing us.
    *For every insurance claim referral that becomes a customer we are give you a $50 visa gift card*

We work with all insurance companies and work on most makes and models.
    We have done numerous repairs for DFWM members, give us a chance to help you too.We Guarantee all of our work in writing.

Hope you guys continue to stay safe in this nasty weather and road conditions.
    Keep our number handy don't forget from the tow to rental and all of the claims handling well keep you informed and take care of you every step of the way.

God Bless,
    Israel C

CCARS
    4818 Vicksburg st
    Dallas Tx 75207
    972-437-8331

Well if AAA would ever call me back (3 months) I would like to get this fixed and also an estimate on a repaint of the car to cool vanilla.
    If it's just a repair, I'm guessing it will be a big difference due to the white is original paint and single stage as well as the pinstripes are hand painted.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

yeah a spot repair wont do it, wont look good at all. Have you tried to call them lately? is this your ins or did someone hit you?

Comment

My ins. they fixed her 11' Cadi with in a week or so. I do need to call them, which I will probably do today. If a spot repair won't do, then what are the options, if any?
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

one way to do it is make them pay to refinish adjacent panels as well, which would cover the complete left side. that way its not to far off from a complete repaint.
          other things i always add finish sand and buff and the painted stripe will also give more labor hrs.

Comment

Are you able to throw a ballpark estimate and with a re-paint to cool vanilla, do you guys remove ground effects to do the re-paint and then reinstall?
            Here's a pic of the whole car, only has a couple dings which I can pdr so will cut down on filler.
            Thanks.

Last edited by Up0n0ne; 02-09-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
              Here's a pic of the whole car
              your car looks pretty good man

Comment

Thanks bro, just not big on the dark blue. But I do like it, just need to figure out my electrical issue. lol

Comment

You scraped the BABY!!!

PM me the electrical issue, as I might have seen it before\can help...
                  Last edited by Gargamel; 02-09-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Ill throw one together in a bit and ill pm you with it. Just to be clear we are doing away with the two tone going with a softer white(cool vanilla)? If you have an actual paint code of the color you like, it would make the estimate on paint accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                      Ill throw one together in a bit and ill pm you with it. Just to be clear we are doing away with the two tone going with a softer white(cool vanilla)? If you have an actual paint code of the color you like, it would make the estimate on paint accurate.
                      Yes I would like to do away with the 2 tone, I can get you the paint code of the cool vanilla, just don't have it off hand.
                      Will the engine bay, door jams, and under the rear hatch still be the old white?
                      If so I'll look and see the paint code to the white like the Saleen's have, which is possibly the same, can't have that big of variation in color from the outside compared to the engine bay.
                      I appreciate your time.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                        You scraped the BABY!!!

PM me the electrical issue, as I might have seen it before\can help...
                        PM heading your way.

Comment

pm me the vin pls

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

pm replied

Comment

Working...
                              X