No announcement yet.

Just a Reminder for all my Dfwm fam..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you're offering kickbacks to customers, where are you making up that $50? Inflating the repair bill to the insurer?

Comment

Israel, I have a dent in my door I need as estimate on, will take pics so you can see it. Got a flat tire then the jack sliped and door fell on jack. thanks
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        So if you're offering kickbacks to customers, where are you making up that $50? Inflating the repair bill to the insurer?
        Sometimes its ok to take a small loss to get a bigger job. I've done similar things in the past.

IE: spend $50 to make $500, it isn't a bad trade off.
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
          pm replied
          Israel,
          Did you get my last pm, I wasn't able to open the link you sent. And as far as my other question, you already answered it in your 2nd reply to me in this thread.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

No where in there did i say i am offering kickbacks in there. The $50 is a Referral program a way of saying thanks for choosing us. Trust me if the customer has a deductible due i do expect them to pay it.
            Now what they decide to do with the money that issued to them that is all them.(ie: complete repaints, ground effects etc)
            Dont you work for State Farm or Progressive?

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
            Israel, I have a dent in my door I need as estimate on, will take pics so you can see it. Got a flat tire then the jack sliped and door fell on jack. thanks
            Send Me some Pics Paul along with the yr make and model of the vehicle and paint code too.
            thanks
            israel

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
            Sometimes its ok to take a small loss to get a bigger job. I've done similar things in the past.

IE: spend $50 to make $500, it isn't a bad trade off.
            exactly both you and the customer end up winning they get a gift card and their vehicle repaired correctly without any hassles and you get the job. simple trade off

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
              Israel,
              Did you get my last pm, I wasn't able to open the link you sent. And as far as my other question, you already answered it in your 2nd reply to me in this thread.
              give me a sec ill get that linked fixed marc

Comment

I need an estimate to spray a black e36 bmw black. It will be disassembled and partially preped.
                Ded

Comment

any pics? how far disassembled ie: lights, door handles, emblems? pm me if you like with the details so they dont get lost in here.

Thanks,
                  Israel

Comment

how did Mikes GT turn out after that truck rolled into it?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Repeat business and good word of mouth advertising is worth much more than the $50 that he will spend on those that lead to successful referrals.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        how did Mikes GT turn out after that truck rolled into it?

god bless.
                        Real good im trying to find some pics of it he posted when it was done.

Comment

Is that an old Dech body kit from Canada? Haven't seen one of those in ~15 years.
                          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I really don't know, possibly, it was put on and built by Chris Kaufman. I got ahold of him on facebook and he said they only built 11 in 88'.

Edit: The front end looks like it, but the rest doesn't. Unless the sides and rear were different for the hatchbacks. Did a quick search and came up with a thread on another forum. I'm glad you recognized it and said something, been trying to figure it out since I bought the car, thanks!
                            Last edited by Up0n0ne; 02-10-2011, 01:39 PM.
                            2 Chronicles 7:14
                            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Oh noooss its a scam...seriously man?

What an ignorant thing to post.

Comment

Working...
                              X