I'm fighting at fight night, come on out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    You gotta keep going. Once you hurt them, you have to finish them. Don't "rock them" then let up. Run the rest of the gas out of the tank. They will still need more recovery time than you.
    <=== boxed once or twice
    Edit:
    I just realized my last fight was 10 years ago. I'm getting old AF.
    Qft...

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
      You gotta keep going. Once you hurt them, you have to finish them. Don't "rock them" then let up. Run the rest of the gas out of the tank. They will still need more recovery time than you.
      <=== boxed once or twice
      Edit:
      I just realized my last fight was 10 years ago. I'm getting old AF.
      Bradm kicked svo's ass.

*EDIT I only listened on the radio, then just watched the video. The radio made it sound like you lost the first round decisively ... the video tells a different story.
      Last edited by slow99; 08-27-2015, 10:13 PM.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• My phone got knock out by a Hebrew Hammer...lol.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• That was just as entertaining as any professional fight. I think you kept surprising him with some hard jabs to the face. Both of you looked pretty exhausted toward the end.

Comment

• We were both super gassed.

His wife made the other chick puke and then quit after the first round
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Awesome job dude, after watching the vid I wish I could have went. Looked to be fun as hell. Lol @ the announcer spinning it from old vs young to nazi vs jew.
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post

*EDIT I only listened on the radio, then just watched the video. The radio made it sound like you lost the first round decisively ... the video tells a different story.
                  It was pretty clear he lost the first IMO.

Rodney - you'd need to listen really, to know when they are doing it and when they start looking for people to fight. As a reference, they've been talking about it on air for 2 months or so prior to last night. You can also listen on 96.7fm, so you don't have to listen to the lame AM feed. You have to put your name in the hat, and I think they took around 3 weeks or so to match fighters up. It is all done by weight, and if they can't get anyone near your size, you're out. They've only gone against that one year that I can think of. One year they were all mismatched greatly. Fat vs skinny, tall vs short, dude vs chick, etc.

I go to Ticket events pretty regularly, but had never been to fight night. They are always a good time, but this is the best event they do by far. We had a blast. Drank a shitload of beer. Laughed until my sides hurt. The commentary was top notch. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to attend in the future.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    You can also listen on 96.7fm, so you don't have to listen to the lame AM feed.
                    Also can listen on the Ticket app and iheart radio as alternatives to radio.

I'm not sure why people would feel so strongly about the other guy winning. He kept a good fight up for ya, but seemed to let his guard down a lot. You kept him on his heels a lot and connected with A LOT more hits than he did.

As mentioned, it was as entertaining as any pro fight I've watched. Kudos for putting yourself out there. Maybe at 20ish some of us would have too, but not many and certainly not many would these days.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• They said they had 80 people sign up, they picked 30 people to have 15 fights. 10 people didn't show up to weigh in, and then 1 guy didn't show up to the fight. So they ended up only having 9
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Good fight, good night
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            They said they had 80 people sign up, they picked 30 people to have 15 fights. 10 people didn't show up to weigh in, and then 1 guy didn't show up to the fight. So they ended up only having 9
                            I still can't believe someone no showed. What a pansy. I was hoping for a longer fight between the women. That poor girl got hit so hard she fucking puked, and I can't stop laughing about it.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I still can't believe someone no showed. What a pansy. I was hoping for a longer fight between the women. That poor girl got hit so hard she fucking puked, and I can't stop laughing about it.
                              Evidently she lost a tooth as well

Comment

• Im proud of you Pubie.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X