• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Evidently she lost a tooth as well
    No way!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I may have missed it, but is there a prize for doing this?

Comment

She was on the opposite side of the ring from where I was standing, but when she smiled after the fight I thought something in her grill looked odd. I couldn't tell if the tooth was gone or what, but something looked different than it did when I was talking to her earlier.

Good job Ben! Like I told you, I was scared in the 1st round, but the 2nd and 3rd were all yours. I was standing with Junior Miller and 2 of my buddies watching your fight and we all agreed that you won before they took the vote.

Next year you need to take on one of the 2 big 'ol bruthas that fought or the rugby dude.
        Last edited by Gear_Jammer; 08-28-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• So Donovan is leaving BAD radio to host with Norm.

Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
            Good job, Ben. Work on that cardio and follow-through and you'll kill him on the rematch.
            I don't know if Dusty can rematch next year. They won't let anyone over 40 fight.

Comment

• So Ben beat him into retirement.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                So Donovan is leaving BAD radio to host with Norm.

Interesting.
                I'll be able to listen 10-12 now!
                2012 GT500

Comment

So Donovan is leaving BAD radio to host with Norm.

Interesting.
                  I heard something about that, how soon does that start? And does this mean when Norm calls it quits for good Donovan will have his own show, possibly adding someone to help out?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    I heard something about that, how soon does that start? And does this mean when Norm calls it quits for good Donovan will have his own show, possibly adding someone to help out?
                    Starts Monday.

I dunno. Norm is over 70, but he recently said he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Starts Monday. That is the thinking. They're letting Donnie try it out to see if he wants to take the reigns for that slot when Norm retires. However, I'm almost positive they just re-upped Norm's contract a week or three ago. So he's got another year left at minimum.

The Ticket has been getting beat by The Fan in Norm's time slot. I think the station knew they had to do something. I love Norm, but totally understand that he isn't everyone's cup of tea, and I can see why they're getting beat in that time slot.

Comment

• Man if i can guarantee my competition is equal to bens im in for next year lol. Actually...ill fight up 2 weight classes to get in the ring with someone with such poor cardio.

Also congrats and thanks for making us proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Starts Monday. That is the thinking. They're letting Donnie try it out to see if he wants to take the reigns for that slot when Norm retires. However, I'm almost positive they just re-upped Norm's contract a week or three ago. So he's got another year left at minimum.

The Ticket has been getting beat by The Fan in Norm's time slot. I think the station knew they had to do something. I love Norm, but totally understand that he isn't everyone's cup of tea, and I can see why they're getting beat in that time slot.
                          Norm has so much more information to take away from. The fan is just typical media junk regurgitated from the same junk I have been reading online.

I like Norm because he dives deeper into numbers and situations like a show that is based on sports should.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Norm is good at what he does, but that station puts entertainment over pure sports. Whereas norm isnt as much about the entertainment, but more about the detailed sports analysis.

Norm is also way too whiney. He would do great in the north east.

Comment

Norm has so much more information to take away from. The fan is just typical media junk regurgitated from the same junk I have been reading online.

I like Norm because he dives deeper into numbers and situations like a show that is based on sports should.
                              I don't disagree, but Norm is a polarizing guy. You either love him or hate him. I happen to love his show for the reasons you mention. He's one smart dude. Most hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Norm is good at what he does, but that station puts entertainment over pure sports. Whereas norm isnt as much about the entertainment, but more about the detailed sports analysis.

Norm is also way too whiney. He would do great in the north east.
                                I think sports radio is moving more towards entertainment content across the board. At least in our local market.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I don't disagree, but Norm is a polarizing guy. You either love him or hate him. I happen to love his show for the reasons you mention. He's one smart dude. Most hate it.
                                I guess if you don't talk about kardashians, TV, Netflix shows or any current TMZ news of the day, you can't do sports radio.

I think Donnie is going to change the show a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X