Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how's Irving pd doing after arresting a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    Yes, he hates not having money.

Would you hate not having money.

Comment

• I hate the adult poor version of jayden smith that won't stop posting.
      sigpic

Comment

• I hate that we all can't be like SVO

Comment

• I hate mango's

Comment

• I hate white people.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              thesaurus: not a dinosaur
              Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                How do you explain the US born individuals who have been caught going to fight with isis? John Walker Lindh? What about Timothy McVeigh who was born here and blew up the federal building? The kid in the DC Beltway sniper attacks who was a natural citizen? There are a lot of examples of people born and raised in America to the "good life" as you put it who have done bad things, some in the name of religion, some not. Point is, being born here (muslim or not) does not prevent people from doing terrible things. So how do you explain Lindh or the DC Sniper kid who did shit in the name of islam and were born here?
                Ok but notice I never said it would put a complete stop to it. When they rounded up the japs in ww2, they knew it couldn't put a complete stop to anything someone might try. But it goes a long way towards minimizing it. The odds are, you'll deport a fairly significant amount of terrorist sympathizers, (and probably a few terrorists) which we all know this particular religion is prone to, since its IN the religion to be a terrorist sympathizer. No need to make things easy for them. No need to let them have access to any help, or easy shelter. Then, in 50 years, when things have simmered down, we can talk about allowing it again. I'm totally not against that.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Ok but notice I never said it would put a complete stop to it. When they rounded up the japs in ww2, they knew it couldn't put a complete stop to anything someone might try. But it goes a long way towards minimizing it. The odds are, you'll deport a fairly significant amount of terrorist sympathizers, (and probably a few terrorists) which we all know this particular religion is prone to, since its IN the religion to be a terrorist sympathizer. No need to make things easy for them. No need to let them have access to any help, or easy shelter. Then, in 50 years, when things have simmered down, we can talk about allowing it again. I'm totally not against that.
                  Did you even read what you wrote in post #125? I will copy and paste it below for you. You say all muslims are terrorists and need to be deported, then you say you are not talking about the good ones who were born here to the good life, and now you are saying they are required to be a terrorist sympathizer. So they gloss over that aspect of their religion, but they don't because they are required to? But you also act like they ignore that part of it because of "the good life", well except for people like Lindh and all the ISIS sympathizers and that kid from the DC sniper case, except they must be ignoring the bad part of Islam because 'Merica, but they don't because they can't. So which is it?

Here is your quote from #125
                  You'll notice I carefully didn't mention them lol. The natural born ones, are a bit different than the dirt worshipers from overseas. Being brought up in the good life, has a certain well known effect on people. No one can deny that. Notice how certain religions here, tend to sort of just gloss over certain aspects of their religion, in order to keep their good life going? Islam isn't immune to that. Any religion can be infected and totally corrupted by the good life. Just like at all the rich "muslims" who live their whole lives in saudi. Oh yeah, they're real muslims alright.

Edit: The phrase "all Nazis were Germans, but not all Germans were Nazis" comes to mind. All Islamic terrorists are Muslim, but not all Muslims are Islamic terrorists or even sympathizers. There are some who do not support this stuff (King of Jordan comes to mind, for instance). That is what I am trying to get across but you keep going back and forth on who is required to do what.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Being born like that is being brainwashed

Comment

• LOL

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Exactly. Born here, some muslim, some not. Still did bad things, which gasser seems to think impossible if you are born here.
                        So far there has only been one Tim McVeigh. Bring in a bunch of towel heads and you will probable be bringing a few that have plans for some more of what McVeigh did. McVeigh showed that it could be done cheaply and easily so why not go for it they will ask themselves.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Seems little Mohamed had a penchant for being disruptive and pranks:

The Dallas Morning News described Mohamed as having “racked up weeks of suspension” and pranking the “classroom projector.” His former Sam Houston Middle School 7th grade Texas History teacher, Ralph Kubiak, admitted that Mohamed’s First Amendment appeal when trying to wiggle out of trouble, although clever, backfired. The principal doled out Saturday detention.

Retired, Kubiak admits a fondness for Mohamed yet dubbed him a “weird little kid” who could either wind up the CEO of a company or “head of a gang.” Kubiak recalls a chatty budding clockmeister. “He just went on and on.” Mohamed learned English as a second language while in middle school. Kubiak said once Mohamed mastered it, “he had a habit of overusing it — trying to impress classmates with a nonstop stream of chatter, teachers said, and often annoying them instead.”

Talking too much is not a crime but the Texas Education Code gives school districts the latitude to refer students for punishment on “discretionary” offenses that generally include use of profanity, failure to turn in work, or behavior that teachers label “disruptive.” The problem is, “disruptive” is a discretionary term in today’s choke-hold-compliance-seeking times.

“While [Mohamed’s] discipline record is confidential and his father didn’t want to discuss it, the file was thick by some accounts,” the Dallas Morning News noted. The Sudanese-American sensation du jour said he was suspended for several weeks during sixth grade.

“Kids are kids,” said Anthony Bond, a Mohamed family friend and vocal Irving activist about a middle school incident where Ahmed and his cousin got busted for blowing soap bubbles in the bathroom. Bond, founder of the local NAACP, insisted the school overreacted. “He was a little boy in a new environment, and they were acting out.”

During an eighth grade fracas, Bond intervened, writing a letter to the Irving Independent School District (ISD) superintendent, school board president and other officials, protesting Ahmed’s suspension as wrongful. He claimed this was self-defense during a hallway fight.
                          Ahmed Mohamed's school discipline problems started long before bringing a homemade suitcase clock accused of being a "hoax bomb" into a Texas public school. The 14-year-old Irving high school freshman turned citizen-of-the-world celebrity sports a middle school history of detention, suspension, and even an incident where he tried to smart mouth his way out trouble by reciting his First Amendment rights to the principal, which landed him in hot water in these zero tolerance times. |
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Looking for cheap Halloween costumes for adults & children? Shop for our collection of unique adult Halloween costumes & kids costumes. Fast shipping. Order now

Comment

• nice

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                So far there has only been one Tim McVeigh. Bring in a bunch of towel heads and you will probable be bringing a few that have plans for some more of what McVeigh did. McVeigh showed that it could be done cheaply and easily so why not go for it they will ask themselves.
                                Not exactly. I would count alot of the mass shootings like Columbine. Mass killing causing terror caused by non-muslims has happened more than once. Ted Kaczynski comes to mind if you want events with explosions.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X