Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how's Irving pd doing after arresting a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVO is probably wanted by interpol.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      SVO is probably wanted by interpol.
      I was once but they caught me pretty easily.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        What makes you think anyone from this board would be on a terrorist watch list?
        I was for several years. I was working for a mining company. My job was visiting rock quarries across the US. My monthly route usually involved 10 or more one-way flights. (a red flag for the TSA) Also these quarries usually blast on a daily basis so everything I owned was covered in ANFO dust. I constantly set of the bomb sniffers.

Took me two years to get a TSA variance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          I wonder
          You don't wonder.

I fucking wonder.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            Did you take it easy on them?

Comment

Hah, of course. And I'm sure you represented yourself and won at the Hague for crimes against pool cleaning humanity?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Hah, of course. And I'm sure you represented yourself and won at the Hague for crimes against pool cleaning humanity?

No I was not tried in the Hague. I was going through border control (back when Europe had boarders) and my name popped up for knifing a man (self defense is a crime in most European countries) and I got to see the inside of a very, very old jail for awhile. I was not in the pool business at the time.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No I was not tried in the Hague. I was going through border control (back when Europe had boarders) and my name popped up for knifing a man and I got to see the inside of a very old jail for awhile. I was not in the pool business at the time.
                  My only question: did the guy deserve to get knifed?

Comment

• Originally posted by S_K View Post
                    I was for several years. I was working for a mining company. My job was visiting rock quarries across the US. My monthly route usually involved 10 or more one-way flights. (a red flag for the TSA) Also these quarries usually blast on a daily basis so everything I owned was covered in ANFO dust. I constantly set of the bomb sniffers.

Took me two years to get a TSA variance.
                    That is very plausible and the kind of stuff you would expec them to flag, especially the one way flights since that was such a big deal right after 9/11. I was actually expecting gasser to throw in some off the wall scenarios about board members involving buying legal guns, discussions on here, and other things that don't actually put you on a no fly list.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

No I was not tried in the Hague. I was going through border control (back when Europe had boarders) and my name popped up for knifing a man (self defense is a crime in most European countries) and I got to see the inside of a very, very old jail for awhile. I was not in the pool business at the time.
                      Is this the story where you broke out and spent months walking across the continent in the middle of a war zone, or was that Africa or the Middle East?
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        My only question: did the guy deserve to get knifed?
                        3 Turkmen tried to rob me at knife point so I would say that they had it coming. Only one had a knife and I nearly killed him on the spot. The other two just got slashing cuts to their hands and forearms. I tried to make a police report but the police did not speak good english so I gave up and left. After a few days they put two and two together and since I was an American travailing abroad they got a red warrant issued for me that got me picked up the next time my passport was run.

Edit: You quoted my post before I could add the part that said "self defense is a crime in most European countries".
                        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 10-07-2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          Is this the story where you broke out and spent months walking across the continent in the middle of a war zone, or was that Africa or the Middle East?
                          Same time frame and it was only one country and it technically was not a war zone; just neighbors of various factions killing each other.

Edit: I have never mentioned anything about breaking out of anything.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 10-07-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• I found a mountain lion eating duck eggs by a pool quite a few years ago at Preston and Westgrove and it left when it was done eating and could have given a shit about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                                Did you take it easy on them?
                                He Jason Bourne'd them and they didn't even know it..

Comment

Working...
                                X