Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how's Irving pd doing after arresting a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    For some reason I was thinking in terms of liberal agenda.

I really don't see much of this as any kind of real problem. You round up every known muslim in the country, and you revoke all their paperwork and you send them back to their country of origin. Simple. When all this is over, say in 50 years, we'll give consideration to letting muslims back in. And of course I must be some kind of nazi cause as you can clearly see, in this paragraph I also said we have to gas chamber them. Just send em home, and don't let em come back. Let them blow shit up in their own countries.
    Apparently you have never read the 1st amendment and fail to understand that all muslims are not terrorists
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Apparently you have never read the 1st amendment and fail to understand that all muslims are not terrorists
      You fail to realize that the Constitution was written by men assuming a set of values from the people who were going to be living under its rules. The founding fathers never imagined a group that would try to use the god given freedoms that are protected by the Constitution to destroy those freedoms. As a whole islam in not compatible with modern society, there are individuals that are muslim who are but they unwittingly give cover to the ones who are not.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        someone tell him, he's in his own head. and even the local liberal is laughing.
        Bend over and kiss this guy's ass. Let him teach you what a real man's political stance is. You're in the wrong place, rodney king

WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          You fail to realize that the Constitution was written by men assuming a set of values from the people who were going to be living under its rules. The founding fathers never imagined a group that would try to use the god given freedoms that are protected by the Constitution to destroy those freedoms. As a whole islam in not compatible with modern society, there are individuals that are muslim who are but they unwittingly give cover to the ones who are not.
          Actually Thoma Jefferson was fully aware of the threat of islam and was well studied on the matter. You would seem to be pro patriot act because it is convenient to throw away our laws and protections if someone scares us. The constitution is meant to be there to protect us in good times and in bad. The founders knew very well there were threats they knew about, and threats they could not imagine. Protections such as the 1st are there specifically to protect us from asshats like you and gasser whose gut reactions are to round up, imprison, kill, or deport the group who worries you at the moment. Facists in the 40's, communists in the 60's, muslims today, and tomorrow it could be anyone. As a group they are protected so that idiots like you two can't round them up and gas them. Now granted it is not a perfect system and the mccarthy hearings happened as well as the japanese internment camps, but our constitution has done a decent job a protecting people even it it isn't perfect. We have fucked up on several occasions but at least it hasn't been as bad as what the germans, or soviets or countless others have done in history. While I may have my own opinion on what this "clock" was and what ahmed was doing with it, I absolutely do not think all muslims should be rounded up. We must be cautious, but I believe we must also have freedom. It isn't that hard to understand, and if idiots on both sides would shut the fuck up and stop playing these stupid games to get attention then maybe we could have our freedoms while using some damned common sense when it comes to security and police work. But that seems like too much to ask from you jackasses on both sides.

Comment

Actually Thoma Jefferson was fully aware of the threat of islam and was well studied on the matter. You would seem to be pro patriot act because it is convenient to throw away our laws and protections if someone scares us. The constitution is meant to be there to protect us in good times and in bad. The founders knew very well there were threats they knew about, and threats they could not imagine. Protections such as the 1st are there specifically to protect us from asshats like you and gasser whose gut reactions are to round up, imprison, kill, or deport the group who worries you at the moment. Facists in the 40's, communists in the 60's, muslims today, and tomorrow it could be anyone. As a group they are protected so that idiots like you two can't round them up and gas them. Now granted it is not a perfect system and the mccarthy hearings happened as well as the japanese internment camps, but our constitution has done a decent job a protecting people even it it isn't perfect. We have fucked up on several occasions but at least it hasn't been as bad as what the germans, or soviets or countless others have done in history. While I may have my own opinion on what this "clock" was and what ahmed was doing with it, I absolutely do not think all muslims should be rounded up. We must be cautious, but I believe we must also have freedom. It isn't that hard to understand, and if idiots on both sides would shut the fuck up and stop playing these stupid games to get attention then maybe we could have our freedoms while using some damned common sense when it comes to security and police work. But that seems like too much to ask from you jackasses on both sides.

T.J. was only one founding father that is why I used the plural term "Fathers".

If you think that the Patriot Act had anything to do with keeping use safe you are a fool.

If you take the time to actually read my post you will see that I did not advocate for any of the actions that you are accusing me of advocating for.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• How to invent a clock to bring to school.

Comment

Cause you know, sending someone home to their own country, where they lived all their lives and where they CAME FROM... that's a bad thing. And the U.S government reserves the right to revoke the citizenship of those that it handed it out to. Plenty of people have had their citizenship revoked and been deported, not just here but in countries all over the world. If I was living in some other country and they said, "GTFO, Go back to the U.S" I'd say "Fine fuck it". Its not the end of the world. That's why I posted that I knew you'd compare me to a nazi or something similar. And all of those groups you mentioned, were at the time, a major concern and were considered groups we were at war with. You'll notice that the southern baptists, nor the Nebraska agricultural society, or the boy scouts, are on that list.

I'm assuming you'd be one who is all for just obliterating them with extreme prejudice, as long as they're within their own countries? I've seen your posts, you agree with frosts idea of war, as do I. This way, they don't even have to taste the napalm. They just go the fuck home.
                Last edited by Gasser64; 09-21-2015, 02:17 PM.
                WH

Comment

• we either believe in our constitution and bill of rights or we dont. if you move to america and believe your religious laws trump them then leave. part of immigration is the desire to be american or at least it was. i am old so i view some of this a little different . i still get chills when the anthem is played and a tear when i hear taps . i don't hate every one else i just love being an american . it's an old fart thing and i cant change it .
                  my bride is a retired teacher and per her contract she is required to report anything she sees . period. abuse , bullying and damn sure a kid with a box of wires with a timer on it .

Comment

Cause you know, sending someone home to their own country, where they lived all their lives and where they CAME FROM... that's a bad thing. And the U.S government reserves the right to revoke the citizenship of those that it handed it out to. Plenty of people have had their citizenship revoked and been deported, not just here but in countries all over the world. If I was living in some other country and they said, "GTFO, Go back to the U.S" I'd say "Fine fuck it". Its not the end of the world. That's why I posted that I knew you'd compare me to a nazi or something similar. And all of those groups you mentioned, were at the time, a major concern and were considered groups we were at war with. You'll notice that the southern baptists, nor the Nebraska agricultural society, or the boy scouts, are on that list.

I'm assuming you'd be one who is all for just obliterating them with extreme prejudice, as long as they're within their own countries? I've seen your posts, you agree with frosts idea of war, as do I. This way, they don't even have to taste the napalm. They just go the fuck home.
                    So then what do you do with all the muslims who were born here and are natural citizens? Have congress add a little asterik to the 1st that says in small print "except those practicing Islam"?

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      T.J. was only one founding father that is why I used the plural term "Fathers".

If you think that the Patriot Act had anything to do with keeping use safe you are a fool.

If you take the time to actually read my post you will see that I did not advocate for any of the actions that you are accusing me of advocating for.
                      I interpreted your post as saying the founders didnt realize muslims would use the 1st to destroy America and so they don't deserve to be here, which is just ignoring the 1st outright. The ones in favor of patriot act uses alot of those same arguments fir justifications so it sounded like you supported the patriot act which does in fact ignore the constituiton. You cant have religious freedom for a few; it has to be all or none or it isnt really freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                        No, you fuck them in the ass with pig dick.
                        You left out gag them with uncooked bacon so they can't scream.

Comment

• if the hate is in your heart.. let it out.

Comment

So then what do you do with all the muslims who were born here and are natural citizens?
                            You'll notice I carefully didn't mention them lol. The natural born ones, are a bit different than the dirt worshipers from overseas. Being brought up in the good life, has a certain well known effect on people. No one can deny that. Notice how certain religions here, tend to sort of just gloss over certain aspects of their religion, in order to keep their good life going? Islam isn't immune to that. Any religion can be infected and totally corrupted by the good life. Just like at all the rich "muslims" who live their whole lives in saudi. Oh yeah, they're real muslims alright.

Originally posted by Denny
                            Shit... I'd do it with love.
                            Hahahaha!!... I swear. "Denny. The anti-naynay".
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              Shit... I'd do it with love.
                              tell that guy we are homies

Comment

You'll notice I carefully didn't mention them lol. The natural born ones, are a bit different than the dirt worshipers from overseas. Being brought up in the good life, has a certain well known effect on people. No one can deny that. Notice how certain religions here, tend to sort of just gloss over certain aspects of their religion, in order to keep their good life going? Islam isn't immune to that. Any religion can be infected and totally corrupted by the good life. Just like at all the rich "muslims" who live their whole lives in saudi. Oh yeah, they're real muslims alright.

Hahahaha!!... I swear. "Denny. The anti-naynay".
                                How do you explain the US born individuals who have been caught going to fight with isis? John Walker Lindh? What about Timothy McVeigh who was born here and blew up the federal building? The kid in the DC Beltway sniper attacks who was a natural citizen? There are a lot of examples of people born and raised in America to the "good life" as you put it who have done bad things, some in the name of religion, some not. Point is, being born here (muslim or not) does not prevent people from doing terrible things. So how do you explain Lindh or the DC Sniper kid who did shit in the name of islam and were born here?

Comment

Working...
                                X