Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    not everyone sits around and watches the news all day, then complains about the news all day. sounds kind of counter-productive, no?

I knew about it, thought about it, then went on, and handled my own life.
    Stfu, no?

Comment

• So ummm... It wasn't a goat strap on. It was a bra....

Is that what ur telling me.

Just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        Sadly no, no one on my Facebook is even mentioning it. I have been telling most of my friends that say this is the first they heard
        Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        I don't know but it seems if it's not on fucking FB then some people are clueless
        Originally posted by chronical View Post
        Stfu, no?
        in the 2 years you have been here; at least 44 of your 644 posts are directed to me. Im gonna actually start charging you back rent!

Comment

in the 2 years you have been here; at least 44 of your 644 posts are directed to me. Im gonna actually start charging you back rent!
          You must have a lot more time than me!

Comment

• Fuck, it's just the california crazies at it again. Waiting for that state to break off and sink.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
              You must have a lot more time than me!
              He's a plumber...lots of time in the crapper...

Comment

• right. you guys have been posting for going on 10 hours. and up to 158 posts. almost a new record. 92% of the posts are about gun control. But you are bitching about spreading the gun control "agenda".

Think about this.. over in my camp. we made a pact to not plaster Trumps face anywhere on FB. Why, because it further pushes the "message".

So have any of you thought about the fact that, much like i dont mind you callin me nig nay, President Barack Obama may not mind you calling him O'bummer, or whatever. Why? Because you are simply relaying his message to your other ignorant friends who didnt take the time to watch wtf he was saying. Thats the Agenda. You guys must also realize too, this is the first president to take advantage of social media. You are feeding right into it.

Comment

45. You spew the most mindless bullshit I've ever seen. People like you are why the world sucks. Soak that in

Comment

• Protip: set him to ignore. Did it months ago and this board is much better now.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Ol' naynizzle reels in another.

Comment

right. you guys have been posting for going on 10 hours. and up to 158 posts. almost a new record. 92% of the posts are about gun control. But you are bitching about spreading the gun control "agenda".

Think about this.. over in my camp. we made a pact to not plaster Trumps face anywhere on FB. Why, because it further pushes the "message".

So have any of you thought about the fact that, much like i dont mind you callin me nig nay, President Barack Obama may not mind you calling him O'bummer, or whatever. Why? Because you are simply relaying his message to your other ignorant friends who didnt take the time to watch wtf he was saying. Thats the Agenda. You guys must also realize too, this is the first president to take advantage of social media. You are feeding right into it.
                        Please do not stop posting here despite the online beatings that people like to dish out in your direction. I find you very entertaining and would miss you a great deal. You have demonstrated a damn thick skin and the ability to put up with all kinds of insults directed towards you and I salute you for that Sir.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-02-2015, 10:57 PM.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Ol' naynizzle reels in another.

Got em!

Comment

• @!%! media. And now it switched from AK-47 to AR-15

The two suspects, who were wearing “assault-style clothing,”...
                            The two suspects were armed with AR-15 assault rifles, pistols, and many magazines of ammunition, an agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms told KTLA.
                            Fourteen?people were killed and 17 wounded after shooters armed with long guns opened fire inside the Inland Regional Center?in San Bernardino Wednesday, and two suspects were killed in a later sho…

What's that clothing? Black 5.11s? That gonna go on some ban list, too?
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Seems like social media has gotten real quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                @!%! media. And now it switched from AK-47 to AR-15

The two suspects, who were wearing “assault-style clothing,”...
                                The two suspects were armed with AR-15 assault rifles, pistols, and many magazines of ammunition, an agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms told KTLA.
                                Yeah I noticed that earlier...I recall hearing on the radio earlier one of the witnesses even stated they had AK-47 rifles. That pic of the rifle laying on the ground (admittedly from a distance and from a helicopter) sure did look like an AK to me. They could have been using a 10-22 and the media would call it an AR-15 ASSAULT RIFLE. Give up on the mainstream media to report anything accurate....its just not gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X