X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard 3rd detained running from shooting scene

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
      I just want to know if they were hadjis.
      notice how they are tap dancing around it.

"We're not ruling out terrorism."

What is the ethnicity of the individuals?

"I do not know that, I know they were wearing tactical gear."

This shooting happened 7 hours ago, you know what they're wearing, but you don't know their ethnicity? Sounds suspicious.

Who knows, could be anything. All I know is the feds have taken over and if it is in fact terrorism, especially ISIS, Barack Obama is going to look like a fucking fool. I'm certain they'll do anything they can to avoid admitting it until there's no way out.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• And they want to bring in more Syrian refugees.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I haven't been able to source this yet...

San Bernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            notice how they are tap dancing around it.

"We're not ruling out terrorism."

What is the ethnicity of the individuals?

"I do not know that, I know they were wearing tactical gear."

This shooting happened 7 hours ago, you know what they're wearing, but you don't know their ethnicity? Sounds suspicious.

Who knows, could be anything. All I know is the feds have taken over and if it is in fact terrorism, especially ISIS, Barack Obama is going to look like a fucking fool. I'm certain they'll do anything they can to avoid admitting it until there's no way out.
            They don't have to admit it. Ft. Hood is still workplace violence, and shootings never happen in places like Paris.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I bought ammo today just knowing this happened and that Obama will surely say something stupid about gun control tomorrow. My ammo site was already dragging.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Yep.....terrorism. Fire up those jets with the MOAB's

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Just announced they believe the 3rd person is female.
                  what a cunt, prolly my ex wife.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                        I just want to know if they were hadjis.
                        NBC just confirmed suspect name of Sayeed Farooq.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Color me surprised.

Hopefully one of the fuckers is a recent Syrian transplant.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            Weird looking body armor

Comment

• FBI said they couldn't rule out terrorism which is FBI speak for "We are doing all we can to confirm that this IS in fact terrorism before calling it that".

What has me baffled about it is that they attacked some social services office. That makes no sense to me. But maybe they had been there and saw that it was packed with people standing in lines.

If these people are Syrians or refugees from that area you will see liberals just disappear from that argument. They'll act like they never had an opinion on the subject. And Obama will be crucified.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• No he won't, Obama will say these are just bad apples and we need to continue to let terrorist, I mean refugees in

Comment

Working...
                                X