Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Really? Westboro Baptist? The most inflammatory, headline seeking, dramatic, angry, attention whores out there are your reference group?
    Shadingaling a member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      And who, exactly, would need to be educated to stop terrorist attacks?
      the FBI, CIA, local law enforcement, me, and you.

Comment

• btw, it doesn't make any sense to put Rodney on an Ignore list because everyone quotes him anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          the FBI, CIA, local law enforcement, me, and you.
          I mean like duh. we havent figured it out thus far, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            Found this interesting:

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/03/88800/
            What are you afraid of - women and children???
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              Haven't people been trying to educate them for a couple thousand years?

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                btw, it doesn't make any sense to put Rodney on an Ignore list because everyone quotes him anyway
                That's quite a conundrum. Pretty sure it's done to piss you off. You do realize what a bitch you are being by publicly admitting you cannot handle the words of another person on the internet, right?

Comment

• SHE LOOKS LIKE A RADICALIZED WHITE GIRL

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    You have facts to back this up, or something you caught out of your whistling asshole?
                    I'm sorry that you have never met a christian that thinks abortion is such a disgusting thing that the doctors that do them deserve to die. I've met them , work with them and have a couple in my family. But , since I cant prove it , that's just my opinion and not facts. I'm sorry you haven't met one of these upstanding citizens , but they do exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
                      I'm sorry that you have never met a christian that thinks abortion is such a disgusting thing that the doctors that do them deserve to die. I've met them , work with them and have a couple in my family. But , since I cant prove it , that's just my opinion and not facts. I'm sorry you haven't met one of these upstanding citizens , but they do exist.
                      do they have to be Christians to feel that way?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        yes. Only Christians can care for babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          That's quite a conundrum. Pretty sure it's done to piss you off. You do realize what a bitch you are being by publicly admitting you cannot handle the words of another person on the internet, right?
                          It has been just about everyone's suggestion to put him on Ignore. No more, no less.

I can handle the words, I can't handle the stupidity. In fact, that's why you were on Ignore for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            The suspicious activity not being reported wasn't religious ceremony or garb, it was the random males coming and going, perhaps carrying suspicious bags, and whatever else. The kind of activity that needs to be reported regardless of the religion of the perpetrator, that in this case wasn't for fear of being labeled.

The jewish neighbors wouldn't get a free pass for doing the same things, and the cops would be called without fear of being called racist, that's the whole point.
                            "suspicious bags"

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            The person(s) carrying them and various other factors. I don't know that bags were even involved, my point is that suspicious activity in it's various forms is suspicious regardless of the race/religion of the persons engaged in said activity, provided that suspicion isn't raised solely or even partially because of race/religion.

If I hear screams coming from the neighbors house, I'm going to be suspicious regardless of who lives there.
                            "I don't know that bags were even involved."

Sooooo , were bags involved or what? I'm sure that the "eyewitnesses" were extremely reliable and not simply trying to tell the reporters what they wanted to hear.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            I have not seen one person that supports what the "planned parenthood dude" did. Show me some evidence.
                            As I replied above , I cant walk up to the bible thumpers I work with and show it to you. I cant ask the nut jobs in my family that think that all gays , muslims , oh , and niggers should die to be on video. If you don't know anybody that thinks that......You are a very lucky person.

This is the type of person Im talking about:

This was recorded back in July so he obviously isn't talking about recent events , but in his words :

“I say, tonight, we punish Planned Parenthood. I think it’s time that abortion doctors should have to run and hide and be afraid for their life.”

On his Facebook page , which he HAD over 2 million subscribers , he of course condemned what recently happened and said that guy was mentally troubled etc. But really.....Most people love him. He loves god , guns , 'murica. He will fit right in here. Hell , hes in Arizona. Maybe he can make an appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              yes. Only Christians can care for babies.
                              I'm not sure what I'm being asked. Am I saying only Christians think those doctors should die? No , I'm sure some atheists , muslims etc. feel that way. It doesn't make it right. Maybe a little less hypocritical maybe? Its legal in America so I don't really have a problem with it. I also don't have a problem with people choosing not to have an abortion. Either way it doesn't affect me. But killing a doctor that is performing a legal medical procedure , because you are "pro-life"...umm...just doesn't make since to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                It has been just about everyone's suggestion to put him on Ignore. No more, no less.

I can handle the words, I can't handle the stupidity. In fact, that's why you were on Ignore for so long.
                                It hasn't been "just about everyone." Perhaps in a small circle of bitches, but most just roll with it. My suggestion is to have the self-control to avoid reading things that you may deem offensive and traumatic to your fragile well-being.

Oh yeah, I remember your ignore thing with me. I believe you called me out in the flame forum and then put me on ignore. Suave...

Comment

Working...
                                X