Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
    Lol...It seems like a good bunch of people. Except Magnus , SVO , and SS Junk. Fuck those guys. /s
    I haven't kept up on the latest gossip and trends on who I'm suppose to hate now, but Magnus is fucking hilarious when you get to know him, SVO is the alpha and the omega, and SS Junk and I slugged it out so long we're tired of each other.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm not on a route. I'm asking a question. Why is everyone so damn defensive about questions?

I'M NOT NAY NAY!!!!!!!!!

lol
      You sure drop a lot of hints that you've been here a while.

Why not just quit the bullshit and tell us who you really are?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        It's almost unbelievable what the United States did in WWII compared to what is going on today as far as how much time it took to accomplish victory/peace. The west has been hands-on/dabbling/dealing with this "problem" in the middle east for almost fifteen years continuously. In 1941 I doubt a lot of people in the United States could find Japan on a world map. By 1945 the US had built the most complicated machine ever conceived, made it into a weapon, and used it for the first time less than a month after a single test.
        It's human nature. The strength of sacrifice gives birth to the weakness of privilege. The immense killing of the great war and horrible living conditions of the great depression tempered the people of this nation, which prepared them to fight the second world war. After WW2, this country had it's renaissance, pride in knowing they had accomplished something, and appreciative of the luxurious life it afforded them compared to the destitute life of the great depression. Their children grew up protected and privileged, not knowing just how bad shit can be. That inevitably breeds weakness and illogical compassion for the trivial. Only after great loss and tragedy are people properly motivated to fight for their freedom. We had a little dose of that after 9/11. People are quick to forget how good they have it here.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          You sure drop a lot of hints that you've been here a while.

Why not just quit the bullshit and tell us who you really are?
          Look up a little bit genius.

Comment

• Bullshit.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Bullshit.
              Wow , well , how 'bout YOU tell me who I am then? I'm sure a mod can check my friggin' i.p. or some shit. I don't give a fuck.

Comment

Wow , well , how 'bout YOU tell me who I am then? I'm sure a mod can check my friggin' i.p. or some shit. I don't give a fuck.
                Go fuck yourself?

Comment

Go fuck yourself?
                  Right after you. Just save the balls for me , I like it deep.

Comment

I don't give enough of a fuck to check it, so don't involve me in you ruse.

Comment

Boy , you guys take this shit serious. Here , I will help you guys out:

I live in South Carolina , I found this site because one of my friends sold a 2004 Mystic Chrome Convertible to a guy in the military that lives in the DFW area. Actually sold it to his wife online sight unseen. He asked me to try and find the dude so he could buy the car back. I did some digging and it seemed the guy MAY be a member here. Did a little looking and I don't think so.

tl;dr :

Came for a friend stayed for the great conversations and lovely people.

Lol.
                      You have no idea... if you have something to hide this site isn't for you. Eventually you'll piss someone off enough to motivate them to find it.

Comment

• and that's why I try not to piss anyone off too much. Someone will find out I like men.

Comment

• All right, what are the bets? Who is this faggot?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I don't give enough of a fuck to check it, so don't involve me in you ruse.
                            Lol...really??

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            You have no idea... if you have something to hide this site isn't for you. Eventually you'll piss someone off enough to motivate them to find it.
                            I don't have shit to hide. Its a friggin website , supposedly about cars. Now we got baron Von nutsack ,wanting to pull an Anonymous hack. oh well.

Comment

All right, what are the bets? Who is this faggot?
                              I would have been your dad , but the line was too damn long...

Okay , I'll see myself out.

Comment

• Butthurt all up in this mofo.

Comment

Working...
                                X