X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The white text owns everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
      I don't think wormwood and naynay are the same person. I had to go back and catch up on this thread. After all the back and forth, I can see their point. Why should we alienate one whole religion because of a few bad seeds. Sometimes, we have to look in the mirror and ask what could we have done differently to help avoid such a terrible travesty. I know people don't like to admit it but if guns didn't exist and you couldn't buy them, there is no way these mass murders would happen. And as far as going to war, I know if it was my son, I wouldn't want to put him in harms way just to control the oil. Just saying

not really. Fuck you naynay. What a pice of shit. I hope your stupid ass quotes me first ass you celebrate making a breakthrough for showing me the "light"
      That be great if guns did not exist. Too bad those people know how to make bombs, that way would be way worse useing only bombs

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        The community organizer will address the nation on Sunday.
        Cliffs:

It's the gun's fault.

It's the Republican's fault.

It's the White man's fault.

Ima' gonna' fix it by ignoring the Constitution and issue an executive order.

Allah Snackbar Bitches!

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          why even share that kind of stuff?

whats your agenda?
          So... close then.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            Cliffs:

It's the gun's fault.

It's the Republican's fault.

It's the White man's fault.

Ima' gonna' fix it by ignoring the Constitution and issue an executive order.

Allah Snackbar Bitches!

mardyn

All of the above....

Comment

• I am prepared to be thoroughly lectured and scolded today by the fearless one...
              Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              That be great if guns did not exist.
              That be great if bad people did not exist. It'd also be great if I didn't have to take such messy shits after eating Mexican food, but alas...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                I am prepared to be thoroughly lectured and scolded today by the fearless one...

That be great if bad people did not exist. It'd also be great if I didn't have to take such messy shits after eating Mexican food, but alas...

Tell me about it, went to On the Border last night. Woke up throwing up in my mouth. I blame it on the white man. This place been run by Indians if it wasn't for the white man.

Comment

• So they gonna try to make it harder to buy assault rifle. Only over 15,years are they now trying to do this since that bank robber shoot out in Hollywood in '97

Comment

• NRA-ILA
                    Thank You For Your Donation

Your Donation Reference Number is: 5258

Comment

• 'We should not persecute everyone because of a few bad eggs, but all guns need to be confiscated.'

Comment

• What is taking all the guns up going to do. Look what Timothy did in Oklahoma

Comment

• Look at the UK right now. Terrorist stabbings...... People are going to kill others.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Think of how people are killing people in jail without guns. Keep gun but dont sell to Mexican, black, or middle eatern people.

Comment

• Quite obvious if they didn't do it with guns, they were going to do it with pipe bombs.

But hey, guns are the reason for the killings.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                Quite obvious if they didn't do it with guns, they were going to do it with pipe bombs.

But hey, guns are the reason for the killings.

In other cases Religion is the reason for killing.
                                Last edited by lincolnboy; 12-06-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X