Shots fired at downtown Dallas protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have wondered bout that.

the shooter was contained, and maybe done minus the possibility that there were explosives. he was holed up and not exactly accessible from what all has been disclosed. i get it. lives will be risked to capture him, and negotiations had broke down. so what options were left...

it seems they decided to kill him. i mean what other outcome could there have been with a "bomb?" this is what i am curious of.

has there ever been any other occurrence like this? when the police simply had the sole intention of killing the suspect. even when swat goes in their goal and intention is to apprehend the suspect, and we know how that typically ends.

i am not using the word murder, for he was certainly a threat that had to be stopped, but has this ever happened? police skipping due process?

understand i am fine with their choice and the outcome honestly. anything, even reaching to the far, faded corners of the definition of the words, that seems like a "terror attack" needs to be handled just like this. i want to see police carrying wet floor signs with mops and buckets after it is over, and a guy like korben dallas walking out smiling asking who else wants to negotiate.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      I hope your kidding! These clowns will be butthurt real bad when bozo in office gets run off. Hope and change is over
      Hillary will become non-electable over the email scandal at the last minute.

Thus violence will result in martial law.

Big 0 will say he needs to postpone elections until it can all be sorted out.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          You're asking someone who has actually faced a situation where there was someone trying to kill me and I had access to high explosives and couldn't use it because of ROE. No, American citizen, American soil. You use the bot with CS or a flash bang and breach and clear. You do NOT blow up a citizen with a robot. How is this difficult? It's like sending in a drone without due process.
          So you don't take issue with the ROE in practice in our "war on terror"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            haha!

I was busy last night getting my embroidery room finished and putting up all of our moving boxes in the attic, took showers and went to sleep. I get online to see this shit, what the fuck is going on?

I knew instead of turning on the TV all I had to do was come on here and you weirdos didn't disappoint...

Fixed for ya, H'

Comment

• The two robot pics are hilarious.

Those who think the police need to play fair with a murderous POS coward who shoots people in the back are an interesting (not in a good way) breed.
              1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Why did the guy who turned in his gun take an ar 15 to a peaceful rally? Power trip?

Comment

• If black lives matter, are white African really black?

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                    Why did the guy who turned in his gun take an ar 15 to a peaceful rally? Power trip?
                    He may have had peaceful intentions, others may not have. Why does anyone have a carry permit and carry a weapon?

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                      He may have had peaceful intentions, others may not have. Why does anyone have a carry permit and carry a weapon?
                      To protect themselves in case. Carrying an AR to a rally against police just seems like a not so great idea. Jmo

Comment

• Any protests around there tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          Any protests around there tonight?
                          I think downtown Dallas has been closed all day.

Comment

• With it be the weekend I was concerned more protests would turn to more happenings. Has much been said about the supposed looting of the 7/11 or any other nonsense going on? Don't live in the DFW area any longer so not able to see local news.

Comment

• Just found out one of the slain police officers lived just down the street of from me. 2 Dallas cops out front at all times.

Comment

• Interesting.

"Although a group calling itself the Black Power Political Organization claimed on its Facebook page that it was behind the attack, and that “more assassinations are coming,” Brown said Johnson told police he was “not affiliated” with any group.

Nevertheless, Johnson’s activity online suggest he became interested with black militant groups. On Facebook, he identified himself as a black nationalist, and his profile picture shows him wearing a dashiki and holding a clenched first in the air like a Black Panther member.

He also liked pages for several pages related to the Nation of Islam, the Black Riders Liberation Party, the New Black Panther Party and the African american Defense League. "

Farrakhan's video posted around 5pm yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X