No announcement yet.

Shots fired at downtown Dallas protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone tell me which costs more: the robot and bomb, or the trial to prosecute the guy killing everyone in a gun fight. I'll go with the cheaper one. 'Cause jew.
    sigpic

Comment

• So this insert photo on the left goes viral on the Internet 24hrs before the Dallas ambush. Killer wrote in his own blood "RB" on the walls and DPD says they don't know what it means. Could a reasonable person conclude it has to do with "RBG" and that this photo had some influence in the attack? If that is so, that group is using a photo of an ISIS execution as the basis for their own propaganda. I guess I want to know what exactly it takes to classify a group a terrorist organization.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I heard someone mention rbg is the colors of some African flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
          I heard someone mention rbg is the colors of some African flag.
          What's rbg stand for?
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Pan-Aftican Flag a symbol of black power. Until a robot blows your ass off

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
              What's rbg stand for?
              Red, black, green

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                The problem is that there is nothing to discuss. Next time when there is a guy barricaded in some place with a butter knife threatening to butter everyone's toast and they blow him up you'll say they did the right thing.
                That's exactly the point I was trying to make.

I think it's a win the suspect is dead, but at what eventual cost of our civil rights does it become a precedent for future actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post

I think it's a win the suspect is dead, but at what eventual cost of our civil rights does it become a precedent for future actions.
                  It's a slippery slope, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post

I think you missed Allan's point, in that this only sets a precedent that there is a new alternative means of lethal force that lessens danger for those not the target/threat, once lethal force has already been well justified as the only means of resolution.

In my mind it's no different than making the decision to call in a sniper, this being a quicker more effective method. At the end of the day, the shooter was given the choice to lay down his weapon(s) and live, yet he chose to remain a serious threat, and consequently die.

Comment

• Douche bag coward shoots 13 people, including 5 cops, with the potential to kill many more... I'm sure they weren't to worried about his civil rights as he was cowering in a corner threatening to kill/maim/blow-up more 'cause he was mad at the white folks.

F him.

I'm happy DPD had the 'nads to terminate him.

and btw...

does anybody think he was only one of several involved and he was just the patsy that got caught, while the others disappeared into the chaos?

or is my tin foil hat leaking a little this morning?

mardyn

Comment

• No doubt it is great that he is dead, I just think you have to look at every power given to the police in the worst possible light because eventually that is exactly how it will be used. Kind of like asset forfeiture. Then brainwashed clowns and apologists will act like the issue doesn't even exist.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          The problem is that there is nothing to discuss. Next time when there is a guy barricaded in some place with a butter knife threatening to butter everyone's toast and they blow him up you'll say they did the right thing.
                          Don't be a dumbass. If someone is barricaded with a butter knife, you throw in some Peanut butter and jelly and a loaf of bread. Once he eats a few sammiches, then falls asleep, you go in and slap the cuffs on him.
                          1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                            What's rbg stand for?
                            Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              I think you missed Allan's point, in that this only sets a precedent that there is a new alternative means of lethal force that lessens danger for those not the target/threat, once lethal force has already been well justified as the only means of resolution.
                              I'm not sure that's the point he was making.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Next time when there is a guy barricaded in some place with a butter knife threatening to butter everyone's toast and they blow him up you'll say they did the right thing.
                              Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                              Douche bag coward shoots 13 people, including 5 cops, with the potential to kill many more... I'm sure they weren't to worried about his civil rights...
                              And that's a problem. Even after he did everything he did, he still had rights.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                And that's a problem. Even after he did everything he did, he still had rights.
                                Exactly. And then the question becomes, exactly who was he threatening when he was hiding in the corner of the parking garage? You guys keep bringing up snipers. Aren't snipers typically used in hostage situations where there is a threat to someone?
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X