Shots fired at downtown Dallas protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Depends, do you believe in incorporation?
    "Depends" shouldn't factor in with the constitution. Are you saying something isn't clear?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Paladin= Gasser64 a.k.a. Smegma Stench? The hideous trolling attempts and humor are spot on.
      It's Paladin.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Just realized some of the family members of the DPD chief haven't fared too well. Wondering if the decision to bomb the shooter was based on some suppressed feelings of rage.

Comment

Just realized some of the family members of the DPD chief haven't fared too well. Wondering if the decision to bomb the shooter was based on some suppressed feelings of rage.
          Anyone shooting up men under my command would cause me quite a bit of rage so I do not fault the man for his feelings if that is that case.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• What I mean is family members of his have been killed. One was shot by police after he killed a cop and the other was killed by drug dealers. I'm wondering because this aggressive action he is dealing with fits of rage.

Comment

What I mean is family members of his have been killed. One was shot by police after he killed a cop and the other was killed by drug dealers. I'm wondering because this aggressive action he is dealing with fits of rage.
              What the fucking fuck?

Comment

• FTP'ers retard logic.
                sigpic

Comment

What I mean is family members of his have been killed. One was shot by police after he killed a cop and the other was killed by drug dealers. I'm wondering because this aggressive action he is dealing with fits of rage.
                  Having a hard time trying to follow the thought process behind this comment. I don't think the comment would apply unless Chief Brown made a decision that put lives of officers in more danger unless I am misunderstanding your point. Care to elaborate?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Having a hard time trying to follow the thought process behind this comment. I don't think the comment would apply unless Chief Brown made a decision that put lives of officers in more danger unless I am misunderstanding your point. Care to elaborate?
                    Careful. I argue with him out of boredom, but he's pretty fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Asking for clarity, got better things to do than argue. But point taken.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• DAY O' RAGE protests (not Dallas, though):

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Got scured Flower Mound would be on there.....

I'm glad Orlando is on there, it's been too quiet there.

Comment

• Salt Lake City, LOL, 3 people show up.
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Epigrammatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I think what he is trying to say is that the chief might tend to overreact against criminals since his family has had a few. I could be wrong though and SS Argh can clarify.

The situation is similar to how Paladin reacts to gay people. He craves cock like people in hell long for ice water so he takes it all out on the gays as though it is their fault.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X