Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure why it was removed, unless the useless banter was getting out of hand. There was alot of information that was given to help find Forrest as well as donations and how to donate and to whom. I guess we'll see how this plays out...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Bring them back, please. We need the info for reference. Not just a post about him being gone like a fart in the wind.

Comment

So all that and no updates now due to privacy? Whole thing now sounds like a bunch of high school drama to me.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Well who all has the power to remove a post? I think it's owed to the donating parties to know what happened.

Often times people enjoy being in the know and keeping knowledge from the majority. Makes them oddly feel powerful or something. Pretty odd behavior. Especially after it was pleaded to get the word out and spread posts all over.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I was asked to pull info for privacy.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

So he isn't home... Has he at least been located?
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Well who all has the power to remove a post? I think it's owed to the donating parties to know what happened.

Often times people enjoy being in the know and keeping knowledge from the majority. Makes them oddly feel powerful or something. Pretty odd behavior. Especially after it was pleaded to get the word out and spread posts all over.
                Disagree, a donation in my opinion should be only that, without conditions.

Being in the know on a website like this one does not in any way confer special status or power.

Just my opinions of course...

Comment

Every evening I go for a walk with my daughter, Cooter comes to mind.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Disagree, a donation in my opinion should be only that, without conditions.
                    Correct, should not be even thinking about that money/or return on it.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Correct, should not be even thinking about that money/or return on it.
                      All I'm saying is its a pretty strange turn of events, I think most people agree. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the parties involved, I've never personally been in a situation where a person performed a disappearing act so I don't know how I'd act either.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

All I'm saying is its a pretty strange turn of events, I think most people agree. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the parties involved, I've never personally been in a situation where a person performed a disappearing act so I don't know how I'd act either.
                        I don't disagree with this either.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Jesus tap dancing Christ. Nobody is owed a fucking thing. If that's why you donated perhaps you need to reevaluate your motive. I can guaranfuckingtee you nobody that went down to help with the search did it for recognition or anything else, and none of us feel we are owed an explanation of any kind. No, he hasn't been located and no, a body hasn't been found.

Info was posted at the request of the family, and it was then removed at the request of the family. It's as simple as that. Has nothing to do with a power trip or "high school drama". The only drama is those trying to turn this in to something it isn't.

If you want to continue to complain about a donation to Equusearch then pm me your PayPal and I'll refund your money.
                          Last edited by bcoop; 09-08-2016, 07:57 AM.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Would you like a hand written note from his wife, you know, since you are owed an explanation and all? I'm sure she has nothing better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Jesus tap dancing Christ. Nobody is owed a fucking thing. If that's why you donated perhaps you need to reevaluate your motive. I can guaranfuckingtee you nobody that went down to help with the search did it for recognition or anything else, and none of us feel we are owed an explanation of any kind. No, he hasn't been located and no, a body hasn't been found.

Info was posted at the request of the family, and it was then removed at the request of the family. It's as simple as that. Has nothing to do with a power trip or "high school drama". The only drama is those trying to turn this in to something it isn't.

If you want to continue to complain about a donation to Equusearch then pm me your PayPal and I'll refund your money.

Well said. That is all. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Keyboard drop, exit stage left...

Well said, Brent. I hope he is found and can get some help. I only know a handful of people on here in person, but have always felt like this place is a good community/family of brothers. Everyone step away from the personal motives/vendettas and just pray/donate/search/whatever you can that one of our own gets home safely.

Comment

Working...
                                X