Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think point being is that the new thread easily could have addressed any questions that would have easily come up and left any pertinent info. Thus preventing another thread to turn into where this is headed and detracting from the real issue at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      I think point being is that the new thread easily could have addressed any questions that would have easily come up and left any pertinent info. Thus preventing another thread to turn into where this is headed and detracting from the real issue at hand.
      I was in bed already, and then this one came up before I could get the new one up.

But hey, if you think that will work, I'll edit that one with more info and we can kill this one?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

As a few have said, who give a flying fuck where or why the posts were removed. Continue to share his flyer via social media, tell everyone you can about him, encourage people to do the same. More often than not, attention dies in these matters and people slowly forget about it. Continue to spread the word and keep it at the fore front of people's minds. Share his picture so people become more familiar with it.

My $$$ may not have helped find Forrest, but you know what, if it helps find someone else, then I have no issues giving them money.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I was in bed already, and then this one came up before I could get the new one up.

But hey, if you think that will work, I'll edit that one with more info and we can kill this one?
          I would. This one will just become a shit show.

Comment

The other one started to get out of hand with the likes of the cop that posted he retires in 5 months and can't wait to tell certain people how he really feels. Yeah that was needed.

I was just curious why it was deleted because they said privacy was out the window they would do anything to get him home. Now it seems there has a been a change of heart, no problem we are all here to help find out friend, however and whatever it takes.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Good Lord. I ain't the devil for wondering what happened. After refreshing the page every 30 minutes for the last several days hoping for some good news and then it disappears without a shred of info, I'm left pretty curious.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                I would. This one will just become a shit show.
                Edited the other.
                Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                The other one started to get out of hand with the likes of the cop that posted he retires in 5 months and can't wait to tell certain people how he really feels. Yeah that was needed.

I was just curious why it was deleted because they said privacy was out the window they would do anything to get him home. Now it seems there has a been a change of heart, no problem we are all here to help find out friend, however and whatever it takes.
                Honestly, we were going to just edit it down, but in the end, nothing on the either thread was going anywhere helpful. We were asked to keep the discussion to search info, and leave the dirty laundry out, so to speak.

There's a possibility that he's going to trot into the front door of his house at any time. I think we'd all like him to feel at home posting again, without a stigma on his name.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  Good Lord. I ain't the devil for wondering what happened. After refreshing the page every 30 minutes for the last several days hoping for some good news and then it disappears without a shred of info, I'm left pretty curious.
                  Being curious / concerned / etc. is one thing. Saying you are owed information because you donated to a charity is what most have an issue with.

And then to go one step further to suggest that people are just trying to hold on to information as some sort of power.. Maybe you should remember you're not watching TV. This is real life, not entertainment for you. Your donation was NOT payment for prime access..

And we're not paid to do this, nor have we done it before or know what the fuck we are doing. We're just regular guys trying to do SOMETHING.

So how about you give us the benefit of the doubt and not shit on us the first chance you get.

Comment

I did not start this for starting shit, I was thinking there might be good news. I had posted it before I texted DJ. I checked the site a million times a day hoping there would be a update.

Delete if you like

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Jesus tap dancing Christ. Nobody is owed a fucking thing. If that's why you donated perhaps you need to reevaluate your motive. I can guaranfuckingtee you nobody that went down to help with the search did it for recognition or anything else, and none of us feel we are owed an explanation of any kind. No, he hasn't been located and no, a body hasn't been found.

Info was posted at the request of the family, and it was then removed at the request of the family. It's as simple as that. Has nothing to do with a power trip or "high school drama". The only drama is those trying to turn this in to something it isn't.

If you want to continue to complain about a donation to Equusearch then pm me your PayPal and I'll refund your money.
                      Boom goes the dynamite
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                        I did not start this for starting shit, I was thinking there might be good news. I had posted it before I texted DJ. I checked the site a million times a day hoping there would be a update.

Delete if you like
                        No worries, can't speak for anyone else but don't have a problem with this thread, just with what one person posted in it. But you're right, this isn't needed.

If anyone has a concern over a these threads, their deletion, or whatever, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
                        X