No announcement yet.

Forrest is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit sucks. Hope he is in a better place.

Comment

• My condolences. RIP, Forrest
      - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

• What a tragic and shameful waste. My thoughts and prayers for his family. Fantastic character and spirit!

Comment

• It's silly, but I changed my avatar for Forrest.

He gave me all kinds of shit when I put this 5.0 V-badge on the fender of the '66 after the engine swap. It made for fun debate and if I'm honest, I got a chuckle out of getting a rise out of him.

I miss ya buddy.

Comment

• This is horrible. RIP Forrest.

Comment

• For those that aren't on FB, haven't seen it on FB, etc - Some of us that can't make the celebration will be heading to Back 9 in Addison on Thursday night to have a few drinks in his remembrance. Any and all are welcome.

I will be there between 7-8pm. Can't shut it down like we used to, I'm leaving early the next morning for vacation.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• RIP Forrest. We never met and may have only spoke a couple of times here but regardless, I hope you are in a better place.

For everyone here that he left behind, I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  For those that aren't on FB, haven't seen it on FB, etc - Some of us that can't make the celebration will be heading to Back 9 in Addison on Thursday night to have a few drinks in his remembrance. Any and all are welcome.

I will be there between 7-8pm. Can't shut it down like we used to, I'm leaving early the next morning for vacation.
                  I wish I could make it. I'll pour a bourbon in rememberance.
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I wish I could make both events, but I'll be working during both.

Comment

• Posting this at his family's request. Please pass along.

Comment

For those that aren't on FB, haven't seen it on FB, etc - Some of us that can't make the celebration will be heading to Back 9 in Addison on Thursday night to have a few drinks in his remembrance. Any and all are welcome.

There's now a thread posted in the BP and the GTG forum for the celebration. Please check it out and I hope all can attend. Thank you, Brent, for bringing it up.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I'd also like to say thanks to anyone that's sent money to me for his family.
                          I don't know the names but PayPal donations keep trickling in. I've taken his wife just over $5700 at this point and more is coming in that I'll take to her on Saturday.
                          If anyone is still inclined to help send to rhaltom@gmail.com and I'll make sure it gets to Brittani and Anabelle.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBROKEN View Post
                            I'd also like to say thanks to anyone that's sent money to me for his family.
                            I don't know the names but PayPal donations keep trickling in. I've taken his wife just over $5700 at this point and more is coming in that I'll take to her on Saturday.
                            If anyone is still inclined to help send to rhaltom@gmail.com and I'll make sure it gets to Brittani and Anabelle.
                            Thank you for heading this up!
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• That's great news for Forrest' wife. I know in this trying time, every little bit helps...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I haven't tried to measure the distance but I would say 1.5 miles or so, roughly.
                                Damn. I still can't wrap my head around the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X