No announcement yet.

So happy to get in shape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So 372# guy is having hours of crazy sex with woman who is "heavily into fitness and has serious plans on competing in fitness competitions."

Did SVO steal Laser's login?

Comment

It also sheds light into why you feel the need to be validated on here. Say that you don't seek approval all that you want, your copious car pics and running online diary say otherwise.

You don't want fitness advice, or you would have posted up in Pumpin' Iron. You needed an excuse to brag to the world that you lost weight, and are a "sex god." :sassystang eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        So 372# guy is having hours of crazy sex with woman who is "heavily into fitness and has serious plans on competing in fitness competitions."

Or is it Smegma Stench?

Comment

#closer

Comment

...and then you have 2 kids, fly 60K miles a year for work, coach baseball... I wouldn't trade it for anything although my bike is awfully lonely right now.
            That 2nd kid has really hurt I have to admit and all the work travel. My 3 yr old called me her big fat daddy last night. It was cute but I'm kinda pissed. I'm going to have to get back to doing a lot of exercise like I did before she was born and I blew out my knee. I'm traveling for 3 weeks coming up but the hotels have decent gyms so that's where I will be when not in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              That 2nd kid has really hurt I have to admit and all the work travel. My 3 yr old called me her big fat daddy last night. It was cute but I'm kinda pissed. I'm going to have to get back to doing a lot of exercise like I did before she was born and I blew out my knee. I'm traveling for 3 weeks coming up but the hotels have decent gyms so that's where I will be when not in the office.
              My kids are 13 and 9 and active in sports, so I get some exercise with them. I just don't get to takeoff on a 30 or so mile bike ride often anymore. The killer right now is my oldest has to be at school at 6:30 (12 miles from home), so I take him, go to work, and then work until after 5. It's too dark to do anything once I get home outside. We're starting indoor workouts at the cages tonight, so I'll get back active there. I can't wait for longer days.

Out of town is a killer. So many of the reps I travel with/to want to go to dinner and drinks every night until late. I've started simply saying no and only do it say 1 out of 3 nights. It's the only way I can get a chance to work out and get a decent sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                46 pounds in a month? Am I the only one that thinks Diabetic Ketoacidosis?

That is a HUGE amount to lose just in dieting in a month. I lose about a pound or 2 a week and I workout an hour plus 5 times a week plus all the walking I do on camp. My calories are way under 1,500 daily and my weight still only drops 1-2 weekly.

Good on you if you are healthy though.
                It's scary for sure. I shoot for 1-2 lbs a week when I'm working out a lot myself. I've done it before and it's a slow long process. Last time I got down to 205. I'm 230 now. I was over 250 6 years ago. I have no idea how much over..... I've been fluctuating between 220 and 230 this year. I'm hoping to make it down to 175 which was my goal before 2nd kid and knee blowout happened. It's time to hit the bike, the road and the weights. When I get under 210 again I'll start back in the pool again too.

If anyone wants to start a bike ride group this spring, I'm all in. I have road and mtn bikes both and will do either happily but maybe not all that well.

Comment

Haters gonna hate. Whatever.
                  Ive known this woman over 20 years and always was close friends. Things have changed as of late and we went from close friends to getting married. She loves me for who and how I am but I want to be trim and fit for her like she stays for me. So while I am sure she does not meet "DFWMustang" criteria for perfection to me she is the most beautiful thing there is and I will do anything and everything for her. After 20+ years I know she is actually into me and thats all that matters.

And thats my fat ass with her.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

5'11'' 372 good lord. Keep doing something. Good job on getting started.
                    Last edited by slow99; 01-18-2017, 09:12 PM.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I don't care enough to hate my man, just calling a spade a spade. Live your life and be happy, but you give this board waaaay too much space in your brain, to post the way that you do.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        5'11' 372 good lord. Keep doing something. Good job on getting started.
                        I am. Diet and lots of exercise. I plan on continuing to do just that. I am sick of being fat.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          I don't care enough to hate my man, just calling a spade a spade. Live your life and be happy, but you give this board waaaay too much space in your brain, to post the way that you do.
                          You are right. I do. When I was going through really hard times there were several that really went out of there way to help me. I have done and keep paying it forward to those that are less fortunate but I also like to share with those that did help me through the bad times that times are much better now. I am a happy guy with a good life, good business and a beautiful wife. I hope it gives those that been through the shit I have been through some hope that if you do the right thing and help others in need that good things will come to you as well.

Comment

You are so utterly filled with bullshit optimism in every post, and now admitting that you're fat, I'm now convinced you are the jared of dfwmustangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              It also sheds light into why you feel the need to be validated on here. Say that you don't seek approval all that you want, your copious car pics and running online diary say otherwise.

You don't want fitness advice, or you would have posted up in Pumpin' Iron. You needed an excuse to brag to the world that you lost weight, and are a "sex god." :sassystang eyes:

Ditto. It's past flaunting, it's almost self validation at this point.

But you're a good sport about the jabs, but so is jared when he was on forums.

Change your screen name to LaserJaredsvt

Comment

Dont be a wuss, completely cut out coke and bread...pussy

Comment

Working...
                                X