School me on the Jeep thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    I do see a lot of chicks in jacked up jeeps driving around.
    Yeah, I had no idea there were so many until I bought one.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Anyone associated with ntjc is a complete douche. That club is for fags and figuring out what kind of gay shit you're going to name your jeep. Many think that the guy who runs it is a thief and skims $$$ off the top of all the fundraisers.
    Lol, I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure there are some good people on there that just don't have any other outlet to find friends. I certainly know it's not for me..

I don't know anything about the people who run it, but the big push for the forum was clearly for revenue..

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      I do see a lot of chicks in jacked up jeeps driving around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I work with 4-5 of them, and then I've got a bunch on my Facebook. Way more so than dudes that I know with Jeeps.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        I work with 4-5 of them, and then I've got a bunch on my Facebook. Way more so than dudes that I know with Jeeps.
        it was all good till they started putting minivan engines in jeeps
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I'm fixing that issue right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            4dr 2wd was the demise!
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              4dr 2wd was the demise!
              That was ONE year they offered that.

Comment

You should get this.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  That was ONE year they offered that.
                  Yeah I know but still. The four door option made them kid friendly so now all he soccer moms are driving them. I mean why not? Able to run over curbs with out a issue. Easy to get in and out of. Jeeps are fun, they were just not as practical before.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Man, since my interest in Jeeps has been rebooted over the past few weeks, the damn things are everywhere. I can't believe how many newish ones are driving around hauling soccer moms and kiddos.

Love the LS going into the TJ(?) series... that's gonna be badass.

That CL Jeepster SUV is pretty cool. but not $13K cool for me...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post

That CL Jeepster SUV is pretty cool. but not $13K cool for me...

mardyn
                      Yeah that's in pretty good shape though. I've seen a lot for cheaper that would make good projects if you're looking for a project. I would love to build a Grand Wagoneer from one in not so good of shape, but I don't have the room to store it. I love those things.

Comment

Honestly my kids love my 4 dr JK. They'd rather take it than just about anything else. All my other rides only seat 2, but they prefer the jeep to mom's, grandma's, etc. it's a great daily. My kids even love the weaksauce off-roading we do. I'm never gonna be a badass crawler, but having a jeep in big bend is awesome.

Comment

My kids love both of our jeeps. My wife's 4door jk is nice for trips and hauling the kids. My TJ is the "toy"/DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow those things have skyrocketed in price...is there like some big new fad or something?
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Wow those things have skyrocketed in price...is there like some big new fad or something?
                              You think that's high, check this out.

WELCOME TO OUR SHOWROOM AND THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JEEP GRAND WAGONEERS ON EARTH! RESTORED AND RELIABLE, THESE GRAND WAGONEERS ARE NOT ONLY COLLECTIBLE, THEY'RE COMFORTABLE DAILY DRIVERS! THE WORK'S ALL BEEN DONE FOR YOU! YOU'LL WANT A FRESHLY RESTORED WAGONMASTER 'FOR THE JOURNEY'!

Comment

Bought an XJ Cherokee back around October or November; lots of fun but if you buy something older be prepared for a lot of work. I have been repairing shit on it since I got it, and it was supposedly a daily driver and reliable enough to have gone to Colorado and back. Most of my issues are electrical which jeeps, especially older ones, are known for. I would love for this thing to be reliable enough to drive daily, but thus far it isn't. Every single jeep I test drove needed a rear main seal plus other shit. At this point mine has me feeling like Ray Stanz pulling up to the firehouse for the first time in the Ecto 1. Seems like every other week I have parts on order for it.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X