Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE GOING, A-A-RON!

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      Wish he did it a long time ago. It would have saved a lot of tax payer money.

Public hanging at the gallows would have been better for our society. Along with hundreds of others. Prison should be for those who can eventually be let out.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        He needed serious mental help.
        He hung around for a while, but help never came
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          I'm hearing now that he was murdered...
          Very unlikely.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            He hung around for a while, but help never came
            ......here we go....
            .....bro....

Comment

Comment

I figured Johnny football would go before him.....

Comment

As the guard get to his cell before seeing him and they say , Aaron hows it hanging.

Comment

Death

On April 19, 2017 at 3:05 a.m. EDT, less than a week after being found not guilty of the Boston double homicides, correction officers found Hernandez hanged using bedsheets in his prison cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Lancaster, Massachusetts. He was transported to UMass Memorial Hospital-Leominster, where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. State Department of Correction spokesman Christopher Fallon said no suicide note was found in the cell where Hernandez was alone, although the verse from John 3:16 was written on his forehead.

Comment

Comment

Just a guess that he did it so that his girlfriend and his child get some life insurance proceeds. Being his case was under appeal, it will be thrown out of the system since he is dead. So "technically" he will be innocent, in the eyes of a court.

Comment

Jokes aside RIP to the guy and I pray for that baby girl. We can laugh in the light of tragedy when it's not close to home, but remember when it is close to home we tend to clam up and not wanna talk about it.

Suicide is fascinating at the core and every once in a while you get the full story. This one however is tragic all around. Those making jokes about are likely the closest to the brink of the actual act.

Stay woke.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            Jokes aside RIP to the guy and I pray for that baby girl. We can laugh in the light of tragedy when it's not close to home, but remember when it is close to home we tend to clam up and not wanna talk about it.

Suicide is fascinating at the core and every once in a while you get the full story. This one however is tragic all around. Those making jokes about are likely the closest to the brink of the actual act.

Stay woke.
                            Suicide wasn't the tragedy in this case.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              Just a guess that he did it so that his girlfriend and his child get some life insurance proceeds. Being his case was under appeal, it will be thrown out of the system since he is dead. So "technically" he will be innocent, in the eyes of a court.
                              Generally if you commit suicide there will be no pay out of life insurance. Also once you are fingerprinted for said crime it is on your record until you get it expunged if you win your court case. There just won't be a disposition I think on the CCH side.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                Generally if you commit suicide there will be no pay out of life iinsurance.
                                Thats only the case if the suicide is within two years of the policy being issued.

Comment

Working...
                                X