Summit Racing now shipping from Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    I wanna stay ahead of this one. I'm thinking of heading out there on Friday (9/29) around 3:30ish. Anybody else able to sneak out of work early, or should we go on Saturday? They open at 9:00am.
    Pencil me in. Either time.

Comment

I wanna stay ahead of this one. I'm thinking of heading out there on Friday (9/29) around 3:30ish. Anybody else able to sneak out of work early, or should we go on Saturday? They open at 9:00am.
      Texas State Fair opening day and the start of Good Guys at TMS.

Comment

Man, fuck that. Super Shops 4ever!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
          Texas State Fair opening day and the start of Good Guys at TMS.
          Sounds like a busy weekend. Don't really care about the state fair but I always try to make Goodguys. I wouldn't mind entering this year but it's pretty pricey.

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Man, fuck that. Super Shops 4ever!
          Hahah, dang. That takes me back.

Comment

When does it actually open?

Comment

Comment

I worked for Super Shops from 1990 to 1993. Store 36, River Oaks!
                Summit was already digging into our business back then.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  I worked for Super Shops from 1990 to 1993. Store 36, River Oaks!
                  Summit was already digging into our business back then.
                  I was a customer of that store I believe around that time frame. Just think, you may have had the honor of seeing the awesomeness who would much later become The King!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I was a customer of that store I believe around that time frame. Just think, you may have had the honor of seeing the awesomeness who would much later become The King!
                    Lol! Johnny Rutherford used to drop in pretty frequently. He was a really nice guy..

Comment

showroom has soft opened.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        showroom has soft opened.
                        Huh. I wish they were doing a better job of communicating. I feel like we should all know about that.

Comment

Huh. I wish they were doing a better job of communicating. I feel like we should all know about that.
                          apparently this is to get the employees up to speed, they are still filling displays and whatnot.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fuuuck, I'm still going to be in NYC. I miss all of the fun...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

what was the decision?

Comment

We doing a G2G? I'd be interested in chilling out in the parking lot for a while Friday afternoon / evening if we can get a group of us parked together. The high Friday is supposed to be like 80* with no rain. Sounds like a perfect day for it!

Also shouldn't be a problem to head out before usual quitting time.. 3:30 as Blake mentioned would work.. Maybe even a bit earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X