Summit Racing now shipping from Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    We doing a G2G? I'd be interested in chilling out in the parking lot for a while Friday afternoon / evening if we can get a group of us parked together. The high Friday is supposed to be like 80* with no rain. Sounds like a perfect day for it!

Also shouldn't be a problem to head out before usual quitting time.. 3:30 as Blake mentioned would work.. Maybe even a bit earlier.
    I am here till 5, so I wouldnt be there until 5:30 or so.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      I am here till 5, so I wouldnt be there until 5:30 or so.
      Shit, I was going to pull out the awning on the Jeep and set up a cooler and chair.. I'll still be there at 5:30!

But yeah, I know a lot would have to come later, but if a few of us got there a bit earlier and staked out some territory, that would probably be a good thing.

Comment

I’d still like to do a little something, even if it was just after work on Friday.

Comment

Might head out after 5:30 on Friday. Not sure if I should bring a little monster so I won't buy anything. I'll be looking for the only assholes in the parking lot... I mean dfwmers.

Comment

I guess I should wash the car.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Since it doesn't sound like anyone will be out there earlier, I will just shoot for ~5:30. I'll be in the Jeep and will try and park in an empty section of the lot, if anyone is actually interested in hanging out and BS'ing a bit too. I'll keep an eye out for @Blake and DJ's cars too, in case they beat me there. Look for this:

Comment

Will you be pitching a tent in the parking lot?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Will you be pitching a tent in the parking lot?
                  No tent, but will bring a couple chairs and can pull out the awning if needed!

I may 'pitch a tent' once I get inside though!

Comment

If I'm not still fighting bronchitis/walking pneumonia/typhoid, I may roll out in the pimp-mobile. It'd be 6:30ish though.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I'll be in a red fox body or a silver gen2 lightning. Whatever one is dirtier.

Comment

There were people hanging out in the parking lot eating and drinking when I went lol.

Comment

Cool. We’ll see what the day hands me but I’m gonna do my best to get there before 5:00.

Comment

If my day rolls out well I may roll out and be there by 6. Thinking about skipping GG this weekend so this would be a nice substitute. I need parts anyways lol.

Comment

" Summit Racing will host a Grand Opening celebration Friday, September 29 through Sunday, October 1."

Summit Racing announced plans for its new Arlington, TX facility over a year ago. Now company officials have announced the dates and plans for the official Grand Opening.?Summit Racing will …

So, it might be a little packed.

Comment

Good! Should be fun and maybe that means there will be some cool cars in the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X