Harvey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Like you guys don't have enough to do and now you have to police the morons at the gas stations, jeeezus!

I was pulling into the krogers to get some food and these clowns had both entrances to the parking lot blocked, so I try and go around and some bitch starts running her head about not cutting in line, I told that bitch, "I'm going to to Krogers to get food, mind your fucking business cunt!"
    She looked at her man, but he knew better than to fuck with a fat boy thats hOngrey...
    In my sleepy little town they were wearing us out. One guy pulled up with a water drum and started filling it with gas on the back of his suburban.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Prius drives through flooded Houston interstate I-45

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
        Prius drives through flooded Houston interstate I-45

Looks like the North Main or Crosstimbers overpass.

Comment

• I'm in the Texas Air National Guard, we have 4 other C-130 units that have joined us and more are coming. I've been told we'll be running 24hr ops for a month.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            I could never be SVO. He's got dog treats in his pockets for christ sakes.
            I literly do keep dog bones in my pocket. I am also fucking wasted at the moment and I am about to fuck 2 girls who even when I add both of their ages together I am still older then them. Playing on my phone while they are getting cleaned up.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              2 girls who even when I add both of their ages together I am still older.

Are you bringing your high school students home? Seems like a trend with school teachers these days.

Comment

• It's just the "stupid" tax.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I literly do keep dog bones in my pocket. I am also fucking wasted at the moment and I am about to fuck 2 girls who even when I add both of their ages together I am still older then them. Playing on my phone while they are getting cleaned up.
                  ...no....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                    Are you bringing your high school students home? Seems like a trend with school teachers these days.
                    I am not a school teacher. They are both students at TCU I think.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      It's just the "stupid" tax.
                      that's called 100% profit

Comment

• I think we all knew this was coming......

The body of a Baytown realtor who had been missing for nearly two weeks was found Saturday afternoon, officials confirmed.

Ex husband charged after Houston area realtors body is found.

Comment

• Dumbass

Comment

Working...
                          X