No announcement yet.

Harvey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Texas does the National Guard get bailed out by a bunch of rednecks with lifted trucks

Comment

• Media induced over reaction. I had to do some running around after work and things were just plain silly. Intersections blocked, pushing and shoving and, meltdowns. The off ramp @ 121S and Beach St was backed up to the highway.

I stopped in at my local Valero and talked to the guy a little while buying some beverages. He said people are crazy. He also said he is getting a truck tonight and one tomorrow. No need to worry other than price gouging.

Comment

• Redneck army rescues the National Guard

Comment

• Almost Every gas station from Carrollton to Little Elm up Josey/423 is out of gas... I think I saw 2 that had lines out onto the road of people waiting their turn to get gas.

Get a fucking clue people, YOU are creating the shortage...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I would not be anywhere near that tow strap while it was being pulled.

Comment

• Gas stations are already returning to normal in Rockwall, I passed an Exxon that had gas and didn’t have any lines just a few minutes ago
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Fuck yeah for Texas monster trucks!

As for the gas shortage... The flying J in Dallas and couple other truck stops have been out of desiel.

Comment

• Last year on April 30, 1999, a gas out was staged across Canada and the U.S. to bring the price of gas down, and it worked. It’s time to do something about it again.

Only this time lets make it for three days instead of just one. The so-called oil cartel decided to slow production to drive up gasoline prices. Lets see how many Canadian\American people we can get to ban together for a three day period in April, NOT TO BUY ANY GASOLINE, during those three days.

LET’S HAVE A GAS OUT. Do not buy any gasoline from APRIL 7, 2000, THROUGH APRIL 9, 2000. Buy what you need before the dates listed above, or after, but try not to buy any during the GAS OUT.

If you want to help, just send this to everyone you know and ask them to do the same. We brought the prices down once before, and we can do it again.

Come on North America lets stand together. WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Even if you receive this 100 times keep passing it around, this way you know everyone is being informed and no one will forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Waxahachie and Venus got fuel deliveries. We dealt with gasapoluza 2017 all day today.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Filled up both vehicles right before the hurricane

WH

Comment

• Has the water gone down to the point that the roads are open again , that is what it looks like on the highway cameras

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Waxahachie and Venus got fuel deliveries. We dealt with gasapoluza 2017 all day today.
                          Like you guys don't have enough to do and now you have to police the morons at the gas stations, jeeezus!

I was pulling into the krogers to get some food and these clowns had both entrances to the parking lot blocked, so I try and go around and some bitch starts running her head about not cutting in line, I told that bitch, "I'm going to to Krogers to get food, mind your fucking business cunt!"
                          She looked at her man, but he knew better than to fuck with a fat boy thats hOngrey...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Like you guys don't have enough to do and now you have to police the morons at the gas stations, jeeezus!

I was pulling into the krogers to get some food and these clowns had both entrances to the parking lot blocked, so I try and go around and some bitch starts running her head about not cutting in line, I told that bitch, "I'm going to to Krogers to get food, mind your fucking business cunt!"
                            She looked at her man, but he knew better than to fuck with a fat boy thats hOngrey...

Stupid cattle, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't still a "I'm With Her" bumper sticker on the back of their vehicle. One of the Valero stations outside of an Albertson's on my way to work still had lines this AM, but they were much reduced from yesterday afternoon. Our local QTs (my preferred source of gas) still had their pump handles bagged this morning except for diesel.

Comment

• I'm so fucking getting tired of mouthy bitches. I was in line at Whataburger (cheat day) and this chick had a 'C' sttcker on her back window, I yelled out "Chicago Bears suck!", she yelled back, "It stands for Celina"
                              I yelled back, "they suck too, BITCH!" She shot me the bird and drove off, I laughed, I look over at wife and she's giving me the death look...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I'm so fucking getting tired of mouthy bitches. I was in line at Whataburger (cheat day) and this chick had a 'C' sttcker on her back window, I yelled out "Chicago Bears suck!", she yelled back, "It stands for Celina"
                                I yelled back, "they suck too, BITCH!" She shot me the bird and drove off, I laughed, I look over at wife and she's giving me the death look...
                                Wait.. You know I love ya Henry, but that is your example of a 'mouthy bitch'?

You were mouthy to her over a sticker on her car, which didn't even mean what you thought it did? Then you called her a bitch and were bothered that she then flipped you off?

Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X