No announcement yet.

Harvey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well shitnizz, I hope Crystal beach has good weather next weekend renting a house there and taking to relax with a small get away

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      Jeff Piotrowski Live Streamed 150 MPH Winds Disintegrating the Buildings He was Sheltering in! Rockport, Tx

I watched that live last night...was pretty intense. That blue shed withstood the wind like a champ.

Comment

Comment

The news is showing massive flooding in Houston this morning. How are the Houston peeps faring? Everyone safe?

Comment

My ex wife's neighborhood got 24" so far and it's still raining. Streets are flooded but it's not in the house yet.

This will be worse than TS Allison in 2001.

Comment

Stay safe yourself Dr. Dave.

Comment

Not a good sign when they are launching boats in your front yard.... we are about to evacuate.

2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Oh shit man. Be safe and I hope the house doesn't get too damaged.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

man that's terrible!!!

Comment

AFTERMATH: Hurricane Harvey Flood Houston Texas - Flooded In Corpus Christi TX 8/27/2017

Texas Hurricane Harvey | Houston Flood 2017 Rescue Operations, Raining, Tornado - Flooding TX 2017

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          My ex wife's neighborhood got 24" so far and it's still raining. Streets are flooded but it's not in the house yet.

This will be worse than TS Allison in 2001.
                          I remember Allison, I was the in the Woodlands then. There were loads of semis and cars underwater on I-10 and people riding jet skis around north Shepherd and I-10. Everyone I have talked to said it's already worse and it's supposed to rain at least 3 more days. Stay safe.

Comment

Stay safe everybody and remember the water is going disrupt all the varmints including the 2 legged ones

Comment

Comment

Stepdad has been working non-stop since the storm hit, 62 year old firefighter is one tough mofo. He did rescues during Alison and said this one is ten times worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X