• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

DEAD bodies Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        sounds like a gat trigger.
        I was thinking it sounded like something along those lines.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            LOL! Where is the photo of a tooth brush labeled as a Glock?

Comment

Based on the inconsistent rate of fire of the Las Vegas shooting suspect, a modification to a legal semi-automatic weapon could have been used.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

If it was a modified trigger system, how long for GAT and Bump triggers to be outlawed now? Heck, I think they'll probably make them illegal no matter what.

Comment

I'm confused. Are all the speculations on the type of weapon simply because there are no releases from the authorities?
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Thanks for that clarification I was mocking Clinton's statement. I'm guessing she's going to push to ban high capacity "clips" again
                    Wasn't directed at you, but rather those who eat up Killary logic.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Calling a suppressor a silencer is acceptable.
                    Absolutely true if you accept Hollywood terminology.

Comment

Gotcha. Thought it was directed towards me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Gotcha. Thought it was directed towards me.
                        Never in a million years. You are my favorite moderator and Mexican on this site!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          If it was a modified trigger system, how long for GAT and Bump triggers to be outlawed now? Heck, I think they'll probably make them illegal no matter what.
                          I don't know how effective a ban would be when anyone with a drill and a vise could make their own at home. Weed is still illegal here I've seen plenty of it growing in my neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Wasn't directed at you, but rather those who eat up Killary logic.

Absolutely true if you accept Hollywood terminology.
                            It's commonly used. Who cares if they say silencer or suppressor?

Comment

Perhaps in your circle it is. The difference between the two words is the same thing when saying a magazine is a "clip."

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                I don't know how effective a ban would be when anyone with a drill and a vise could make their own at home. Weed is still illegal here I've seen plenty of it growing in my neighborhood.
                                You'll get no argument from me on that. Law are only for the law abiding.

Comment

Working...
                                X