‘Multiple victims’ reported in church shooting outside San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Did this pile of shit purchase these firearms from a store?
    I think that's what everyone is curious to find out. If he bought it retail we'll want to know why a red flag wasn't thrown. Shouldn't he have been arrested at that point?

Comment

i thought if you had a dishonorable discharge, he could not own weapons legally

Comment

Supposedly he was discharged for bad conduct which supposedly falls short of a DD, and it's unclear if he was convicted of domestic violence. There was a special report about an hour ago and they said when he purchased them there were no "disqualifying factors..."

Comment

Sounds like from the press report he bought them from a store. ATF doesn’t know ignorance he was disqualified yet.

Comment

Couldn't he have bought the him prior to the discharge?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

CNN reported that he bought the gun at an Academy sports in San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                Well, at least we know where he did NOT buy it.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Academy ran me through the gauntlet when I bought my LC9. None of this makes any sense. Why wasn't he flagged?

Comment

He was denied a CHL but was still able to get an unarmed security license. Why would they allow someone who served jail time for domestic violence a security license ?

Comment

I don’t think the govt military records correspond with the civilian world very well.

Comment

There should be a law against killing people, that way we dont have to worry about background checks on guns and stuff.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          There should be a law against killing people, that way we dont have to worry about background checks on guns and stuff.
                          Drugs also... if only they were illegal.

Comment

Makes no sense....I have a clean clean clean B.G and Academy put me on a hold for a week....
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Academy confirms guns purchased in ‘16 & ‘17. They followed procedure and he was cleared through NICS.

Comment

I got a thing from WFAA app that said Air Force failed to submit his criminal history.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X