‘Multiple victims’ reported in church shooting outside San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Believe it or not by keeping records of your firearm transactions you are opening yourself up to felony prosecution. Recently an FBI agent was sent to prison for 7 years because of the records that he kept concerning buying and selling 3-5 guns a year in about a 7 year period after a Barrett .50 cal that he had sold to an FFL turned up in Mexico. He truly did nothing wrong; the keeping of the records was the crime.
    The people at Ruby Ridge and Waco were not bothering anyone either, as far as I am aware, and tbe gov still murdered the shit out of them. If the feds decide they need to fuck you to cover your ass, having or not having records isn't going to help one bit. That said, I agree on no need for a bill of sale since Texas does not require it. If anything only sell to someone with a CHL and at least you verified they were not a convicted felon at the time. Or just go to an ffl and pay the transfer fee for them to do a background check and 4473 if someone is really bothered. Or never sell a gun and only buy.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Buying a used gun has always made me kind of nervous. Not cause I give 2 shits about what the government thinks. But because I'm not a gunsmith and I'm not confident that I could go through the thing well enough to make sure it wouldn't fail on me when I needed it.
      True that. The first handgun I ever bought was through consignment and was used. Although it performed fine it was bordering on being worn out so I went new ever since. I was fortunate to choose firearms that I remain satisfied with today and see no reason to sell them. Two of my favorites (S&W revolver and Beretta semi-auto) I got during Slick Willie’s first term so they’re 20+ years old now, lol.

Comment

Believe it or not by keeping records of your firearm transactions you are opening yourself up to felony prosecution. Recently an FBI agent was sent to prison for 7 years because of the records that he kept concerning buying and selling 3-5 guns a year in about a 7 year period after a Barrett .50 cal that he had sold to an FFL turned up in Mexico. He truly did nothing wrong; the keeping of the records was the crime.
        Noted. Thanks. Jut another reason to never sell any gun! Lol.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Over the last 29 years I have bought and sold hundreds of guns via face to face private transactions and even had one of them used to shoot 2 police officers. It did not cause a problem for me and I was kind of surprised at how lackadaisical the PD was about it.
          I never do a bill of sale. I should have done one with you just to preserve your autograph when we met for the .41mag.

Hell, I've got a truck for sale and would take firearms in lieu of cash and not think twice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X