No announcement yet.

Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus fucking christ. I'm wearing the wrong shoes for this bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Jesus fucking christ. I'm wearing the wrong shoes for this bullshit.
      You got that right. As I have told you before I prefer you wearing strappy heels with cum dripping off of your toes just like the pictures you keep texting to me.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• When you wipe yo ass. Do you wipe down or wipe up?

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          When you wipe yo ass. Do you wipe down or wipe up?
          Neither.

Bidet with a built-in ball-dryer.

Paper is for peasants.

Comment

When you wipe yo ass. Do you wipe down or wipe up?
            I don't have room for a bidet but may make room in my new house.

I wipe the shit off and will frequently hit the shower right after if there is a chance of running into a friendly woman.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

I wipe the shit off and will frequently hit the shower right after if there is a chance of running into a friendly woman.
              We don’t want to hear about bleaching your butt after each poo for the boys on Grindr. TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                We don’t want to hear about bleaching your butt after each poo for the boys on Grindr. TMI.
                I had to look that up. The fact that you knew it was spelled Grindr and not grinder is worrisome to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I do like to get my cock sucked but I stick to getting people who were born as and who remain as a female to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

I had a friend that would only use his shitter.
                    If he was out he would go home and shower after his shit.

Comment

I had a friend that would only use his shitter.
                      If he was out he would go home and shower after his shit.
                      That's fucking odd, I'm always trying to score some pussy throughout the day and being fresh keeps me from feeling weird about shoving their face down into my crotch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I had to look that up. The fact that you knew it was spelled Grindr and not grinder is worrisome to me.
                        My wife works in the hotel business. Most dudes in that business play for the other team. Lots of available women with good jobs in that business too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          The correct spelling is yougonagettheaids.

Comment

• Meet your competition, SVO:

Comment

• ^^^^ Hardly. Being a passive victim and something being done to you is wildly different than actively doing something of your own accord.

Comment

• So you went out of your way to get attacked by snakes, bears and sharks. You are a god amongst us commoners!

Comment

Working...
                                X