Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    New Rings, new bearings, valve jobs, new valve springs, all stay within the rules.

You claiming that there is dealer only brake pad and rotor swaps, alignments, Corner balancing, mounting and balancing tires, changing fluids, or anything else is ludicrous.

He could have also been cheating. If he was he wouldn't be the first Club racer in history to do so. I never saw him race and wasn't interested in the series so I couldn't tell you one way or the other.

Edit: you also sound like someone that has never raced in an organized division before. The rules you read today in all likelihood are not the rules from yesterday. Class rules in all racing frequently have changes month to month.
    Yet you knew this guy well enough he’d just give you one of his race cars, let you wreck it, and you two would laugh it off over a cold one.... like I said shit doesn’t pass any common sense test I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Yet you knew this guy well enough he’d just give you one of his race cars, let you wreck it, and you two would laugh it off over a cold one.... like I said shit doesn’t pass any common sense test I know.
      You sure do read a lot of words that I didn't write. I never drove one of those cars much less wrecked one and I just told you I don't even remember the dude's name.

I
      Bought
      A
      Car
      From
      Him.
      I
      Was
      Not
      Dating
      Him.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm listed in his financial paperwork. If there was any interest by the US attorney they could have filed a lien on me years ago and I would have handed them the money for whatever the lien amount was.
        Oh, I get it. You're lying about this too. Carry on.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Oh, I get it. You're lying about this too. Carry on.
          Here's your big chance to prove me wrong. Just get on Pacer and dig through his files.

Edit: You may have to submit a FOIA request to the FBI to get everything.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-20-2018, 02:18 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            I liked SVO until he said his good friend was Cory Paris, a bitch ass thief. He’s getting out? I hope he gets hit by a bus.
            I forgot to mention that since being locked up he has earned his bachelor's degree and in the past week submitted the last of his paperwork for his master's degree. He has also run 1 marathon per month since he has gotten down to a federal penitentiary. What have you been doing since 2004?

Edit: I guess crooks are only cool when they're in a movie. Did I mention that he's been making $60,000 to $80,000 a year the entire time he has been locked up?

Edit II: I didn't think to ask but did he steal something from you? The last places that I know of that he stole from was the Richardson Bike Mart and the Chanel store in San Francisco. Do you or did you work at either place? I think West Marine was also a favorite target of his along with golf stores. I think he told me he hit the Golf Smith in FB and made 130k from the place.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-20-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              SVO once proved himself wrong and nobody believed it.
              Bahahaha

Comment

Cory is getting out on the 25th and I have held cash for him since 2004 or 5. I believe that meets the definition of "Rat holing". Both of the people I mentioned I have known since my teens. I did the same thing for one of my clients who has been in the fed for a few years and has a few more to go.

Edit: Hyla was in her teens when I met her, I am older than her by a good margin.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                That is the guy. He has been my closest friend since the 8th grade.

Is this case the FBI is actually the largest theif. They didn't charge him with a huge list of crimes just so they could keep the 3.2 million dollars in cash that they caught him with. If you read the press release carefully you'll notice what they left off. They didn't fess up to the fact that they got cash out of him because they would have had to have given that to his victims.

Now go look up Hyla. She stole 17 million dollars from people that were trying to welch on their credit card debt.

I have a client/friend that was charged with 300 million dollars worth of Medicaid fraud. The majority of that came from how they list the dollar amount and it was not fraud.

You don't know what you are talkin about. Johnson machine on Metric drive or Avenue used to do all the engines for him and Norwood AutoCraft did the prep work and day-to-day maintenance. He also had his own crews do the setup work and transport the cars.

The state was not involved in any of these cases, they were Federal cases. All of which crossed multiple state lines. I could write a book on civil asset forfeiture in Texas

Blah blah blah blah blah. Him loaning me money and me not repaying him until he gets out it's perfectly legal. I know enough lawyers to find a way to structure this to cover my ass.

New Rings, new bearings, valve jobs, new valve springs, all stay within the rules.

You claiming that there is dealer only brake pad and rotor swaps, alignments, Corner balancing, mounting and balancing tires, changing fluids, or anything else is ludicrous.

He could have also been cheating. If he was he wouldn't be the first Club racer in history to do so. I never saw him race and wasn't interested in the series so I couldn't tell you one way or the other.

Edit: you also sound like someone that has never raced in an organized division before. The rules you read today in all likelihood are not the rules from yesterday. Class rules in all racing frequently have changes month to month.
                sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^ Is that all ya got?

Weak homie.

Comment

^^^^^ Is that all ya got?

Weak homie.
                    ^^^^^ Is that all ya got?

Weak homie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Reading comprehension is kicking your ass. The article cited was specific to the 348 challenge series not the 355, 360 or 430. It was a direct comparison. You talk like someone that knows jackshit about spec series racing. I never mentioned corner balancing or suspension setup. One of the cardinal rules of spec racing is the use of factory sealed claimer engines. But keep spinning.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Reading comprehension is kicking your ass. The article cited was specific to the 348 challenge series not the 355, 360 or 430. It was a direct comparison. You talk like someone that knows jackshit about spec series racing. I never mentioned corner balancing or suspension setup. One of the cardinal rules of spec racing is the use of factory sealed claimer engines. But keep spinning.
                        I didn't read the rules that you posted the link to. I know for a fact that the guy had a local machine shop working on his engines because I know the machinist and I saw them taken apart. What do you know, I guess he was actually cheating.

Edit: I know the engine builder personally but I haven't spoken with him for a little while. I'm going to find out from him what cars those were for and the man's name, I'm going to feel like a total idiot if they weren't for a challenge car.
                        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-20-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• How did it feel to be the one confirmed to have killed Pablo Escobar?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            How did it feel to be the one confirmed to have killed Pablo Escobar?

I don't know who did that.

Comment

• My all time favorite beer buddies are the dudes that can carefully craft a load of shit on the fly and tell the story like it just happened.

Comment

I don't know who did that.
                                Scarface? Kind of a bitch move for you to shoot him in the back like you did.

Comment

Working...
                                X