Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soap View Post
    Well this thread took a wrong turn.

I get both sides. But the fact is I love our cops. But they can’t be everywhere at once.
    That’s why they say a gun in the hand is butter then a cop on the phone.
    Without cops or the illusion of cops. Every neighborhood in every city will basically look like The LA and Ferguson riots x100.
    Not true. Chicago has more cops than any city; what’s Chicago like? I don’t love or hate any cops. I’m just not disillusioned into thinking mire govt isn’t the answer. Govt serves govt 1st and the people a distant 2nd. If 4bangen were mayor this perp would be behind bars. If this perp had a lot of money the govt could get their hands on he’d be in court and prosecuted by the DA.

I’ve been run off the road by a cop blasting through a red light to get to whataburger. Are they all like that? No, but enough are that I’d like less of them on my payroll.

Comment

Well this thread took a wrong turn.

I get both sides. But the fact is I love our cops. But they can’t be everywhere at once.
      That’s why they say a gun in the hand is butter then a cop on the phone.
      Without cops or the illusion of cops. Every neighborhood in every city will basically look like The LA and Ferguson riots x100.
      I disagree. I don't ever see the police just cruising a neighborhood or interacting with the common folks. They just sit on the side of the road running radar, or fucking off.

Comment

• In other news. Talked to farmers today and made a deal. They’re giving me $2,000 for the repair minus my $500 deductible. So I’m actually getting $1500.
        My employee cost for the bumper is right under $200, and my employee cost on the light is $799. So that leaves me around $500 for paint. If I play my cards right, I might make it out of this without spending any money.

Comment

• That whole lovey-dovey fantasy about cops interacting and playing catch with kids on the street, yeah that shit is what the city wants you to believe. Basically winning the hearts and minds. So I totally agree when you say that they just sit in their car and fuck around. However I would do the same thing if a shit load of people hated and wanted to kill me also.

It’s not that there’s not enough cops. I believe it’s because people don’t fear cops or prison like they did back in the day. Now days the criminals have more rights than the cops do.

But anyone who has not already done so I highly recommend you do a ride along one day. It’s a real eye-opener. Ask for a graveyard shift in fair Park. See if you can win the hearts and minds around Lincoln high school.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

That whole lovey-dovey fantasy about cops interacting and playing catch with kids on the street, yeah that shit is what the city wants you to believe. Basically winning the hearts and minds. So I totally agree when you say that they just sit in their car and fuck around. However I would do the same thing if a shit load of people hated and wanted to kill me also.

It’s not that there’s not enough cops. I believe it’s because people don’t fear cops or prison like they did back in the day. Now days the criminals have more rights than the cops do.

But anyone who has not already done so I highly recommend you do a ride along one day. It’s a real eye-opener. Ask for a graveyard shift in fair Park. See if you can win the hearts and minds around Lincoln high school.
            I don't give a fuck about the hearts and minds of people. I'd just like to see them roll up and down the street looking for... wait for it... crime! The only time I see a cop by my place is when he's running radar tucked away at a self storage place. Fucker got me as soon as I pulled out onto the public road and hit me for no inspection / registration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I don't give a fuck about the hearts and minds of people. I'd just like to see them roll up and down the street looking for... wait for it... crime! The only time I see a cop by my place is when he's running radar tucked away at a self storage place. Fucker got me as soon as I pulled out onto the public road and hit me for no inspection / registration.
              Oh, so this is about you getting picked on by the big bad police!

jk, dick pics later

Comment

So you want them to roll looking for crime and...LEO was sitting somewhere looking for those committing a crime...and he found you -- speeding and with no registration/inspection. Sounds like he's 2 for 1 on crimes. Pretty efficient.

Comment

• Sounds like a win-win for us and the cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    So you want them to roll looking for crime and...LEO was sitting somewhere looking for those committing a crime...and he found you -- speeding and with no registration/inspection. Sounds like he's 2 for 1 on crimes. Pretty efficient.
                    Where did you get speeding at? Neither of those is a crime.

Comment

• I haven't gotten a ticket in about 6 years.

And when I did I accepted I was speeding. Be a man and take your punishment if you want to go over. Stop whining.

How many times has someone blasted past you, weaving in and out.....then you think...man wish there was a cop to get that dangerous asshole.

Do the speed limit or don't bitch when you get a ticket.
                      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Guys, guys.. No speeding was had. I was just riding dirty.

Comment

Guys, guys.. No speeding was had. I was just riding dirty.

Comment

Lol. what a contradiction.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Now days the criminals have more rights than the cops do.
                                Cause our punishments aren't punishments. They need to return to being punishment. And we could be completely and utterly rid of a lot of these people, if we didn't have so many pussies that feel sorry for them. I consider the pussies to be as bad of a threat as the criminals. They allow for them. How many times do they have to release the same guy, that they would have put to death 100 years ago? Before they figure out he's too dumb or evil to roam free.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X