another plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    But I've got over a dozen awesome Mexican restaurants within 15 minutes of my house
    Are these the type I need to bring a Mexican friend with me or...?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Or a gringo that habla.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        The OC is safer than Lake highlands you big sissy. And we miss the Mexican food.....
        Who's a sissy? I walk my dog around the neighborhood at night and the park next to the Section 8 apartments by my house.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Normally no. The neighborhood is getting gentrified so it pays for them to speak English

Comment

I was surprised to receive a call today from an officer. He wanted more info as well as any pics I had of the perps. He says a black guy with a matching vehicle description pulled the same shit at a different residence up the block (same street).

His responding text after I sent the pics:
          "Looks like I have the right plate, now I just have to find it. Thanks for the pictures."

Doesn't exactly instill confidence in me but I get it, they've got a tough job to do and this is like finding a needle in, well a stack of needles

Comment

Dude, the popo are almost worthless.

Short story. Local da swears he turns in and recovers almost 90% of felony hot checks in my tn county. He's been 0 for 4 for me.

They are not going to do anything. This is minor. If it isn't a couple people being murdered, or someone they can pop for 66 in a 55, or a dot volition for having two straps on 14' lumber, they simply don't care. They've got money to collect, not problems to solve.

I've learned a lot about law enforcement. Basically, if it's not going in the paper or brining in some money, give it up. Write it off. Call it a day

Comment

BTW, fuck da police.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                somebody's gotta show these fuckers what's up. I saw the guy from my office so I answered the door with a 9 in hand.
                That makes more sense. I wouldn't be as worried about answering the door then. Cause I'd be thinking he was armed.

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                15 minutes is what it took for the police to arrive last year when I caught 2 porch pirates. now try to imagine that. 15 minutes of holding 2 scum at gun point in the middle of the night one of which was drunk (we later found out) and was not co-operating with me as far as not moving and keeping his hands out of his pockets and continuously trying to get in his car and flee. The other gave the police a false name. We found out he had previous home burglary charges. They were both taken into custody but not for stealing from me. What a time we live in...
                Multiple causes I'm sure, primarily democrat causes. Let me take a wild guess as to why the police force is understaffed. Also if we'd keep the prisons clear this wouldn't be nearly as big of an issue. Keep them clear by hanging more of them. I'd add car thieves to the hanging list. Lots of trash would get the message when their cousin, and their uncle both got hanged. Working a normal job might sound preferable.

As for people doing it in the rural areas. Man. Either they've got brains of rocks or balls of steel. Might as well just dig your own grave and crawl in it. They don't even have to call the police. They could (if they really wanted to) just bury the criminal right there on their land. If a neighbor lived close enough and asked about the late night shot, "Yeah a skunk/possum/coon was in my garbage for the last time. Little fucker has been bothering me" and that is the end of that.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post

I've learned a lot about law enforcement. Basically, if it's not going in the paper or brining in some money, give it up. Write it off. Call it a day
                  Cops on this board will go batshit crazy like or a biatch during that time of the month if they read this. They won’t be able to refute it at all but that won’t stop me from pitching a fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Multiple causes I'm sure, primarily democrat causes.
                    Bad parenting, shitty education, poverty, government handouts..... all part of creating the perfect sociallist utopia. Take a good look at Venezuela cause that’s the road we’re on. Chicago and San Fran are further along the road than DFW but it’s the same road.

Comment

You guys are slipping. No one here yet has mentioned that SVO would have held him at gunpoint and made him rub one out with sandpaper while taking polaroids.

Comment

Cops on this board will go batshit crazy like or a biatch during that time of the month if they read this. They won’t be able to refute it at all but that won’t stop me from pitching a fit.
                        Dude, you type like a spazz. The only one who appears to be “batshit crazy like or a biatch during that time of the month” ‘‘tis you punkin’.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          As for people doing it in the rural areas. Man. Either they've got brains of rocks or balls of steel. Might as well just dig your own grave and crawl in it. They don't even have to call the police. They could (if they really wanted to) just bury the criminal right there on their land. If a neighbor lived close enough and asked about the late night shot, "Yeah a skunk/possum/coon was in my garbage for the last time. Little fucker has been bothering me" and that is the end of that.
                          Shit, reminds me of those signs you see posted in places "Thieves found here at night will be found here in the morning".

Comment

Meh.. I only know of one that still posts regularly and he's not really the type to get involved in a back and forth in a FTP thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Dude, you type like a spazz. The only one who appears to be “batshit crazy like or a biatch during that time of the month” ‘‘tis you punkin’.
                              Sorry I don’t type illiterate dipshit to appease you.

Comment

all part of creating the perfect sociallist utopia.
                                You know some of them are smart enough to understand that it'll never work in a million years. But they just want to see a shitload of people meet a bad end.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X