another plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    You know some of them are smart enough to understand that it'll never work in a million years. But they just want to see a shitload of people meet a bad end.
    That’s a frightening thought. I always assume they are just stupid and think it’ll work this time......

Comment

Damn Illegals...
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        That’s a frightening thought. I always assume they are just stupid and think it’ll work this time......
        That is most of em yeah. But no way it can be all of them. Some of them are just using it for personal gain. And if they're just using it for personal gain, then there has to be understanding (for many of them) that its never going to work. They hear all the arguments against it all the time.

Thus the only logical conclusion is some of them really have a chip on their shoulder for their fellow man, and want bad things for him. Goes along with communism in general: Mankind is bad for the environment, and we need less people. So in their ideology whatever gets you less people, is a good thing.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Dude, you type like a spazz. The only one who appears to be “batshit crazy like or a biatch during that time of the month” ‘‘tis you punkin’.
          Painful as it is to do so, I agree.

Comment

Working...
          X