No announcement yet.

As I get older........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go on kicks of heavy, metalcore, etc, then it'll be country, then trap, then big bands, but lately I've been kinda burned out on music in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      The exact opposite happened to me.

I went from the nu metal bands you mentioned and just keep getting heavier and heavier.

Amon Amarth, Devil Driver, Dyscarnate, Zornheym, Anup Sastry, ToothGrinder . . . yea, I relize it looks like I'm just making up bands names at this point, but that's the kind of shit running through my spotify list right now.
      Huge DevilDriver fan here, been to every show in Dallas the last few years (currently wearing a Devil Driver hoodie).
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Steel Panther is the only rock bad I need to know.

Edit: most of their music is pretty NSFW in the event anyone doesnt know who they are and decides to look them up.
        Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 04-01-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I was too young to party with Elvis but I did go to his funeral.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

90's music is considered the classic rock on the radio! it makes me laugh but feel old! haha

Comment

The exact opposite happened to me.

I went from the nu metal bands you mentioned and just keep getting heavier and heavier.

Amon Amarth, Devil Driver, Dyscarnate, Zornheym, Anup Sastry, ToothGrinder . . . yea, I relize it looks like I'm just making up bands names at this point, but that's the kind of shit running through my spotify list right now.
              You also went from liking pussy to liking dick...

Comment

I'll always listen to metal! Slipknot, Battle Cross, Cattle Decapitation are currently what I listen to most frequently , and a zillion others are just as good!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Did you mean to quote Ruffdaddie?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I'm just following the money. Not my fault you pay 5x more than most women for these services.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      The music seems to get softer that I listen to. I used to dig Slipknot, drowning pool, mudvayne, ect
                      But now I seem to listen to more Zakk Wylde and Shinedown.
                      Is it just age or is there really just not much out there in that genre that I used to listen to?
                      I'll still crank it up when dig, duality, ect come on but it just seems like my radio stays down quite a bit.
                      I'm kind of with you. I used to rock out to Powerman 5000, Drowning Pool, and Disturbed, but once I got out of my 20's, I stick pretty much to classic rock. Been binging on CCR here lately.

The crap they call country music gives me a headache, every time it feels like they're making headway, we get force fed this bullshit Dan and Shay snap track pop country. The fact that "Every little honkytonk bar" is barely played makes me sad.

Comment

I'm just following the money. Not my fault you pay 5x more than most women for these services.
                        5 x $0 is still zero.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          I was too young to party with Elvis but I did go to his funeral.
                          Their reasons for lying are often internal and may be deeply rooted in upbringing and internal values. Pathological liars may tell falsehoods to get attention, feel special, or to elevate their self-esteem. They often are unaware that others know they are lying and may not care if they are believed. Many tell lies that are grandiose and often unbelievable. They are extremely sensitive about the subject of lying and will become hostile and defensive if challenged. For those living with a pathological liar, providing irrefutable proof of the falsehood will not bring a positive resolution to the lying. It is more likely that the liar will become extremely angry and attempt to use more lies to counter any evidence presented.

Comment

Plausible, svo would only have to be in his mid-40's or so to have been there, and recall the claim of having lived in Memphis. Lies, probably...but well-crafted lies if so.

Comment

Working...
                            X