Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Uh huh.
    His name is Brayden Brown, I think he's going to be on the news tonight. When he told the lady we he was talking about his two sons and his son-in-law all of whom are Army Rangers.

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    you should live in the real world.
    Has it ever crossed your mind the reason I have a belt-fed fully automatic machine gun in an armored position pointed at my front door?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      His name is Brayden Brown, I think he's going to be on the news tonight. When he told the lady we he was talking about his two sons and his son-in-law all of whom are Army Rangers.

Has it ever crossed your mind the reason I have a belt-fed fully automatic machine gun in an armored position pointed at my front door?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        The first part I can't prove. The second part I have already posted pictures of on this forum before.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You should try yelling that to the SWAT team as they kick in your door instead of shooting at them.

Traps would probably work better and be a lot safer. You won't win a shootout with 30 jack boots, but you could take all or most of em out with the right types of traps. All while you were somewhere else, maybe hidden away somewhere. But how best to go about it?

Let's get that conversation started.
          WH

Comment

well dumb shit answers like that is why red flag laws get passed and SWAT will just burn your house down. Tell Koresh hello when stuck on the 8th level of hell

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              well dumb shit answers like that is why red flag laws get passed and SWAT will just burn your house down. Tell Koresh hello when stuck on the 8th level of hell
              Well dumb shit has it crossed your mind that not a single place that I live is in my real name, the utilities are in a bogus name and I have never had a single piece of mail or a package delivered there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Traps would probably work better and be a lot safer. You won't win a shootout with 30 jack boots, but you could take all or most of em out with the right types of traps. All while you were somewhere else, maybe hidden away somewhere. But how best to go about it?

I'd have no intention of surviving. I don't have traps per se but I do have things laid out to restrict movement and to funnel people into my chosen line of fire. I'll get the first 3 groups to make an attempt at me. After that I will use a flame thrower to wrap things up.

Comment

My friends parents and the Holy Hell my friend raised about this issue is why the Texas AG wrote that letter. He told the woman that issued that order that we would be there in 14 hours and they would not remove his parents or us. He also told her also told her that his parents were not going to apply for a variance and that she could kiss his ass
                  Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  You should try yelling that to the SWAT team as they kick in your door instead of shooting at them.

The first part I can't prove. The second part I have already posted pictures of on this forum before.
                  Well dumb shit has it crossed your mind that not a single place that I live is in my real name, the utilities are in a bogus name and I have never had a single piece of mail or a package delivered there?
                  I'd have no intention of surviving. I don't have traps per se but I do have things laid out to restrict movement and to funnel people into my chosen line of fire. I'll get the first 3 groups to make an attempt at me. After that I will use a flame thrower to wrap things up.
                  Bud, I don't doubt that you believe what you tout here. As it were, there is a condition of the psyche where a person believes their "own reality/lies". To others, it's wholly unbelievable or received as total fallacy.

It's considered an "un-treatable condition" because it's a legitimate personality disorder, not a chemical imbalance that can be managed by meds and psychotherapy. It's akin to pathological lying.

That being said, you keep doin you brother, I enjoy your posts.
                  Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-10-2020, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    That being said, you keep doin you brother, I enjoy your posts.
                    I, for one, don't enjoy the constant lies.

it's disgusting that a person would even do that for "internet fame, or one-upping."

Fuck that dude.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I, for one, don't enjoy the constant lies.

it's disgusting that a person would even do that for "internet fame, or one-upping."

Fuck that dude.
                      +1, and I forget who I'm talking too most the time and reply to it.

Comment

Yeah but you could. There's a correct military response to dealing with 30 soldiers who are on foot and will only be using firearms.

WH

Comment

Just watch Home Alone and Home Alone 2. It will teach you all you need to know.
                          Originally posted by Marisa
                          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Yeah but you could. There's a correct military response to dealing with 30 soldiers who are on foot and will only be using firearms.

Having a loaded gun ready to go isn't much of a hazard. Having explosives set up and ready to go is in my opinion more hazardous than I am willing to put up with on a day to day basis. The things I have access to that could be used as an explosive are by their very nature very volatile unlike military explosives which are very stable and I am fearful that they would be mistakenly set off. There is also the issue of legality. Keeping a loaded gun in my home is perfectly legal, keeping improvised explosives is not.

Edit: If you've ever experimented with balloons full of acetylene you will quickly discover that even static electricity from your hands will set them off. Just in case you don't know, a cubic yard or two of acetylene set off will level most stick-built structures. A stronger structure will make the explosion even more powerful.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-11-2020, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Having a loaded gun ready to go isn't much of a hazard. Having explosives set up and ready to go is in my opinion more hazardous than I am willing to put up with on a day to day basis. The things I have access to that could be used as an explosive are by their very nature very volatile unlike military explosives which are very stable and I am fearful that they would be mistakenly set off. There is also the issue of legality. Keeping a loaded gun in my home is perfectly legal, keeping improvised explosives is not.

Edit: If you've ever experimented with balloons full of acetylene you will quickly discover that even static electricity from your hands will set them off. Just in case you don't know, a cubic yard or two of acetylene set off will level most stick-built structures. A stronger structure will make the explosion even more powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                The amount of lawsuits that are going to follow this Covid-19 situation will be staggering I think.
                                The potential bankruptcies alone are giving attorneys wet dreams every night.

Comment

Working...
                                X