What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I'd have no intention of surviving. I don't have traps per se but I do have things laid out to restrict movement and to funnel people into my chosen line of fire. I'll get the first 3 groups to make an attempt at me. After that I will use a flame thrower to wrap things up.
    Wow! You’re the definition of paranoid delusional. You fantasize about an apocalyptic battle with “the government “ where you eventually die, but only after there are dozens, or hundreds of bodies are piled up around your final bunker.

The US government will do almost anything to avoid this scenario, but if it ever did come down to this apocalypse, they would not waste efforts on a street by street gun battle. I’ve worked on some DOD projects- they have systems to silence whole neighborhoods with non lethal, and lethal means.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
      Wow! You’re the definition of paranoid delusional. You fantasize about an apocalyptic battle with “the government “ where you eventually die, but only after there are dozens, or hundreds of bodies are piled up around your final bunker.

The US government will do almost anything to avoid this scenario, but if it ever did come down to this apocalypse, they would not waste efforts on a street by street gun battle. I’ve worked on some DOD projects- they have systems to silence whole neighborhoods with non lethal, and lethal means.
      So let me get this straight, the US government has super secret weapon systems that they plan on using against their own citizens but we didn't use them in any of the wars we fought the past 20 years.

Having been in gun battles I have no Illusions about what they are. There won't be any pitched battle, 20 seconds and it's all over. Typically there's hardly any time to even think about what you're doing.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

have no Illusions

Comment

• The bodies pile up!
          Our government at work?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            For the first time in my life I'm glad I went bald.
            Not the first time I thought about it but certainly a good thing right now

Comment

• All things said, keep yourself and your families safe. I lost a close friend, fellow drag racer and one hell of a mechanic to that Chinese shit yesterday. Flat out Sucks!!!
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                All things said, keep yourself and your families safe. I lost a close friend, fellow drag racer and one hell of a mechanic to that Chinese shit yesterday. Flat out Sucks!!!

Sorry you lost your friend. Was he local to the DFW area?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                  All things said, keep yourself and your families safe. I lost a close friend, fellow drag racer and one hell of a mechanic to that Chinese shit yesterday. Flat out Sucks!!!
                  Sorry for your loss. So far I've lost one acquaintance. Hope it stays that way.

Comment

So let me get this straight, the US government has super secret weapon systems that they plan on using against their own citizens but we didn't use them in any of the wars we fought the past 20 years.

Having been in gun battles I have no Illusions about what they are. There won't be any pitched battle, 20 seconds and it's all over. Typically there's hardly any time to even think about what you're doing.
                    Not quite - the government has many super secret weapons systems that were designed for any foe. But have not been deployed yet- or deployed in a clandestine manner. But there non lethal systems designed for widespread civil unrest.

So unless your ex- military (and served in a combat zone), or your part of a Mexican drug cartel - how do have experience in a “pitched gun battle”?

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                      Not quite - the government has many super secret weapons systems that were designed for any foe. But have not been deployed yet- or deployed in a clandestine manner. But there non lethal systems designed for widespread civil unrest.

So unless your ex- military (and served in a combat zone), or your part of a Mexican drug cartel - how do have experience in a “pitched gun battle”?
                      Don’t worry bro, he’s expert level at Call of Duty and Splinter Cell. Hell he co-wrote the code to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Don’t worry bro, he’s expert level at Call of Duty and Splinter Cell. Hell he co-wrote the code to them.
                        No doubt........

Comment

• Poverty is going to end up claiming more lives than COVID. Its time to start planning the reopening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Poverty is going to end up claiming more lives than COVID. Its time to start planning the reopening.

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/...uidelines.html
                            Just what Democrats want, more government dependency. That’s why they are trying to ride this thing out as long as possible. It doesn’t affect them.

Comment

Sorry you lost your friend. Was he local to the DFW area?
                              Based here in Tulsa..

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                Sorry for your loss. So far I've lost one acquaintance. Hope it stays that way.
                                Sorry for your loss.. Yeah, all we can do is wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X