No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just going to wear my hunting balaclava. Fuck it. I think it's retarded. We've become China because of China.

Comment

• With vehicle registration getting extended from all of this, does that apply to a fishing license? I'd love to take my 4-year-old fishing but have no current fishing license and the lake is open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karson View Post
        With vehicle registration getting extended from all of this, does that apply to a fishing license? I'd love to take my 4-year-old fishing but have no current fishing license and the lake is open.
        Go do it! They won't do shit if you are with your son. Worst case if you get to teach him a lesson if you get in trouble. He's at a age he will understand.

I've been checked once in my entire life. I've fished most all over Colorado without one. I got checked on a trout River in TN and I had one because they are there every weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          Go do it! They won't do shit if you are with your son. Worst case if you get to teach him a lesson if you get in trouble. He's at a age he will understand.

I've been checked once in my entire life. I've fished most all over Colorado without one. I got checked on a trout River in TN and I had one because they are there every weekend.
          Wow! I grew up in Brownwood, home of one of the worst Game Wardens and a host of shitty lake patrol dickheads. I've been checked 3 times the same day, by the same asshole - GW Leroy Polnick. He had ~ 240k signatures on a petition to get him removed, and the TPW office and state said that must mean he's doing a good job. Be thankful.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I keep wondering when some politicians going to say China lied, and the economy died.
            I keep hoping that this situation just fucks china to death. That Tump takes advantage of this disaster, in typical politician fashion. Saying that well, we just can't trust you dirty commies. As long as I'm in office, the ol U.S of A isn't doing any business with you. I warned those american companies to get out years ago, and time's up. 10,000% tarriffs on anything made in china. The rest of the world can deal with you shitbags if they want to, but we won't.

I have a feeling if the U.S wouldn't buy from china, few other people would either. Why do that, when you can get this much better product made in the U.S.A?

That's all I'd buy if I could. I don't give a flying fuck that the price is higher. I'm getting a better product. Cry once. Buy it once and save money unlike all the idiots that have to buy a new one every year or two.
            WH

Comment

• fuck this virus and the propaganda machine. Give me Liberty or Give me The Covid! Hey we all gonna die anyways screw it
              Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 04-19-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• I found out this weekend that my brother and his wife got COVID. He didn’t tell anyone but my little sister, who is a Nurse. His wife never got any symptoms. He got a high fever and body aches for a week. Fortunately he didn’t have any respiratory issues. His fever broke last week and he told me on Saturday that he feels fine now. Not sure how, but they did get tested, so that know with certainty that they were infected.

They managed to keep my nephew from catching it. They restricted him to the front of the house and they stayed at the rear. I was ready to give him shit for not telling me but I think he’s suffered enough. He’s mostly pissed that he can’t work for a while and he can’t go fishing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  I found out this weekend that my brother and his wife got COVID. He didn’t tell anyone but my little sister, who is a Nurse. His wife never got any symptoms. He got a high fever and body aches for a week. Fortunately he didn’t have any respiratory issues. His fever broke last week and he told me on Saturday that he feels fine now. Not sure how, but they did get tested, so that know with certainty that they were infected.

They managed to keep my nephew from catching it. They restricted him to the front of the house and they stayed at the rear. I was ready to give him shit for not telling me but I think he’s suffered enough. He’s mostly pissed that he can’t work for a while and he can’t go fishing.
                  In all seriousness, if I could have the option to voluntarily get infected with Covid and then have the anti-bodies to fight it in the future, I'd do it. This lock down nonsense is getting crazy. Massive government over-reach, destroyed economy, etc. Just do phased infections, recoveries, restoration.

We may be the disease, but we can also be the cure via herd immunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    In all seriousness, if I could have the option to voluntarily get infected with Covid and then have the anti-bodies to fight it in the future, I'd do it. This lock down nonsense is getting crazy. Massive government over-reach, destroyed economy, etc. Just do phased infections, recoveries, restoration.

We may be the disease, but we can also be the cure via herd immunity.
                    Except we don't know that having anti-bodies means you're immune. There is growing evidence that it doesn't.

Comment

Except we don't know that having anti-bodies means you're immune. There is growing evidence that it doesn't.
                      So you are telling me this virus doesn't work like other viruses'..... hmm wonder why that could be?

Comment

• Everything is opening back up!

Georgia opening movie theaters and restaurants next Monday. Can't wait to see what history has to say about this moment in time.

And the governor of TN did it also!!! I'm so happy about this.
                        Last edited by dblack1; 04-20-2020, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          So you are telling me this virus doesn't work like other viruses'..... hmm wonder why that could be?
                          All I know is that their was a report from the WHO that said the presence of antibodies doesn't guarantee immunity. There simply hasn't been enough research. There have been a lot of people that have gotten COVID19 after getting over a previous infection.

So who really knows what's going on.

Comment

All I know is that their was a report from the WHO that said the presence of antibodies doesn't guarantee immunity. There simply hasn't been enough research. There have been a lot of people that have gotten COVID19 after getting over a previous infection.

So who really knows what's going on.

Any of those people died? Any of those been admitted to ICU?

One of my better friends wife's works as Manager in labor and delivery. 24 hour work week.... So abnormal.

I worked as a RN for 9 months. Hospitals here in middle TN are dead. Nobody wants to go. No surgeries. Cancer patients not going for fear. Who would've thought you'd not go to hospital for knee surgery for fear of a virus?

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                              I worked as a RN for 9 months. Hospitals here in middle TN are dead. Nobody wants to go. No surgeries. Cancer patients not going for fear. Who would've thought you'd not go to hospital for knee surgery for fear of a virus?
                              Never know, might've saved some lives by staying outta there.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/TMt7No2"><a href="//imgur.com/a/TMt7No2">.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

... fail
                              WH

Comment

• What y'all doing in Dallas Texas? Nashville Tn is starting to resemble a sense of normalcy. Traffic is up for sure. I'm really happy with the lack of vaginally controlled people here.

Comment

Working...
                                X