No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife made her regularly scheduled trip to the store yesterday, plenty of TP to be found at Tom Thumb.

Comment

What’s wrong with buying extra shit paper? Imagine not being able to leave your home and your out of shit paper!!! I guess you could always use dollar bills!!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        What’s wrong with buying extra shit paper? Imagine not being able to leave your home and your out of shit paper!!! I guess you could always use dollar bills!!
        Nothing wrong with keeping enough for a few weeks worth. there is something wrong with buying enough to have diarrhea every day for a year and not run out of TP.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          All I know is that there's no toilet paper for sale within at least two hours of my place, and possibly further out. We have plenty here at the house to last several weeks, but I feel sorry for folks who have run out and have to order it online and wait for it to arrive.
          I noted the other day Tom Thumb here in Frisco looks to be stocked as usual. Less concerned I guess? There's even a confirmed case here.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I noted the other day Tom Thumb here in Frisco looks to be stocked as usual. Less concerned I guess? There's even a confirmed case here.
            Find out his name and more importantly if hes an American or his race would be better.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Find out his name and more importantly if hes an American or his race would be better.
              The articles don't give a name, but he did just travel to Silicon Valley, so my wife is dead set against me flying to Sacramento now.

Comment

Fuck.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  Mortgage Backed securities and the world of derivatives! What could go wrong !!!
                  1) Not in the way you’re thinking. We own the mortgages directly, and the right to collect. We are essentially acting as the bank. We don’t bundle these and sell them off as securities, and we don’t have a fund. They’re all owned 100% by me, or 50/50 by me and a JV partner (investor). We buy them non performing, and either workout the borrower or take the property back.

2) There is risk in any investment.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Comment

• I think China quit counting said F it. Who knows that wet market is straight messed up. Saw a video of it probably won’t be eating Chinese buffets anymore. Disgusting

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        fuck.
                        lmao

Comment

• I'm heading to Vegas this week, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I'm heading to Vegas this week, so...
                            Hello there new best fried. May I interest you in updating your will?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Yall pray for me, I'm headed to NTx this AM from WA, only to return on a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                I'm heading to Vegas this week, so...
                                Theres a new show out called Opium that's pretty hilarious...check it out. Unless you havent already seen absinthe...then you should catch that instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X